CHAPTER XXXVIII

( article ! )

WHO IS PENELOPE CASTER DATING NOW?

E! News

Actress Penny Grace was pretty much destined to be a star. The 22-year-old was born Penelope Grace Caster on January 15, 1996 in Seattle, Washington. At 4-years-old, Caster began acting in community theater and continued to hone in on her craft from that day forward. Sometime later Caster took an interest in singing as well, eager to be a well-rounded performer and at just 14-years-old, her talents led her to sing in Burbank High School's National Championship Show Choir. While Caster put all her efforts into her acting and singing career, she also went through some tough and difficult times as well.

In the past, Caster has been vocal about her struggles growing up including admitting that she was bullied through her entire school experience starting in fifth grade and all throughout high school

In the past, Caster has been vocal about her struggles growing up including admitting that she was bullied through her entire school experience starting in fifth grade and all throughout high school. When she was just 15-years-old, Caster suffered yet another personal and devastating blow when her father sadly passed away in 2011.

Regardless of her struggles and personal tragedies that Caster has faced throughout her childhood, Caster stayed focused on her dreams of becoming successful in entertainment. To date, Caster has appeared in countless television and movie productions and is most well known for playing a dual role as the eponymous characters in the Disney Channel teen sitcom Liv and Maddie from 2013 until 2017 and for her recent comeback to Supernatural after a 5 year hiatus from the show. Caster is also known for playing Mal, in the films Descendants and the sequel Descendants 2, and is set to reprise her role in Descendants 3 in 2019.