CHAPTER XXXVI

( supernatural ! )

"What the hell Jack?" Elizabeth spoke fiercely, "you can't throw yourself out on the line like that, nephilim or not you can't pull stunts like that

"What the hell Jack?" Elizabeth spoke fiercely, "you can't throw yourself out on the line like that, nephilim or not you can't pull stunts like that."

She spoke with such a fire in her voice that Jack couldn't help but focus on the way she tugged at her hair when she was stressed or the way she bit her lip when thinking of what to say next. Everything that came from her lips was completely ignored by him in his admiration of her features.

"Jack," Elizabeth said as she snapped her fingers in front of his face to gain his attention, "did you hear a word I said?"
Pulled from his thoughts Jack quickly stuttered out a quick, "yeah."

And once she knew his attention was on her, the words began to spill from her lips once again, completely oblivious to the fact that his attention had been previously completely devoted to her in every way.

"- I just don't understand how you could do something so reckless and... and stupid! Don't even get me started on-"

"Elizabeth."

"-on the fact that you somehow managed to keep this from my brothers-"

"Elizabeth!"

The flow of words abruptly stopped upon him raising his voice.

"Shut up." He said finishing with a large amused smile breaking out onto his face. Elizabeth was quite for only a moment before speaking again.

"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you!" She said incredulously.

"And I'm trying to avoid it!" He could not tear his eyes from her. The fire in her seemed to dim as she looked at him, her entire demeanor softening. "You could've gotten hurt. I was worried."

"You don't- I'm doing this for you."

"But-"

"I didn't get hurt, I'm fine. I'll always be here for you." He spoke while slowly moving closer to her.

She looked up at him, the pair being so close at this point that she could see the small flecks of gold in his eyes and he could make out the small freckles that dotted her skin.

The tension in the room seemed to push them together as they leaned in closer. Their lips met and their previous conversation was lost in shaky breaths and searching hands. They pulled away, taking in heavy breaths with foreheads against each other and noses touching.

"I think I love you." Jack whispered into the quiet. Elizabeth could only open her mouth to speak before the sound of footsteps outside was heard and they broke apart before Dean walked into the room stating, "we have a hunt" then walking out. Leaving the pair in the deafening silence they created.

lmao guess who's alive. i finally got some inspiration to write and for this book. i'm also starting two new books soon bc i'm nearly out of school and I'm hoping to continue this book and dangerous. but THANK YOU FOR 14.7K READS. that's wild y'all.

(crecientes©)