Jackie, the daughter of Jack and Elsa (Jelsa fanfic)

Hi! I am really addicted to Frozen and Rise of the Guardians.

So let's just assume that Anna and Elsa's last name is Arendelle.

And Jack's is Frost. Well whatever.

Enjoy reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Jackie Elaine Arendelle Frost's POV

Hi I'm Jackie! Daughter of Jack Frost and Elsa Arendelle.

Well my full name is Jackie Elaine Arendelle Frost.

Elsa "The Ice Queen of Arendelle" and Jack Frost "The Guardian of Fun"

I have a brother named Eric.

Two cousins named Kristine and Andrew. Children of Auntie Anna and Uncle Kristoff.

Father and Mother taught me ice powers.

I am training to be the guardian of ice.

I will soon succeed the throne of my mother as queen of Arendelle.

Uncle North, Uncle Bunny, Uncle Sandy and Auntie Tooth is helping me train.

But I kind of don't like Auntie Tooth because I have a very bad feeling he likes Father.

Oh and I forgot to say, Uncle Hans is also helping Arendelle with business.

Even though, Father and Uncle Kristoff dosen't want to.

Mother has to approve it because if not, Arendelle will die with hunger.

I don't like Uncle Hans too. I know he likes Mother.

Well I will not let anyone destroy our family!

Because I am Princess Jackie of Arendelle. The soon to be guardian of ice. Watch out for anyone who hurts my family!