Calem x reader

This was also requested by Catherineneko

"Ninetails, return." You sighed in defeat, pulling your fainted Ninetails back into its ball to rest it up. You bit your lip harshly as tears found their way into your eyes, more than disappointed with the defeat on your shoulders. You stuffed the pokeball into your bag and looked up at your best friend and rival, Calem.

He was dancing around with his Meowstic and his Chesnaught at his side, excited with getting another win. You sniffled softly and turned away, sulking towards the Pokemon Center more than upset with the outcome. "Hey! (Y/n)! Where ya going?" He asked, resting his hand on your shoulder to stop you. You shook your head softly and swallowed dryly. Calem tugged on your shoulder, turning you around to look at him. "(Y/n)." He whispered, resting his hand on your cheek when he noticed the tears glistening in your eyes.

"I haven't lost a single battle until today." You sniffled softly, your voice meek and coming out in pitiful whispers. "Am I getting weak or something?"

Calem shook his head vigorously, watching as you brushed your tears away with your wrist. "What?! No! You and your team are extremely strong!" He reassured you.

You shook your head in anger, tears that hadn't escaped cascaded down your cheeks. "If we're so strong, then why did we lose? Huh?!" You felt your pulse in your fingertips as it started speeding up. Calem looked at you with a soft look and pressed his hand to your burning cheek.

"Because (Y/n), I used to feel like that all the time when you beat me, and I know your strong because you managed to knock out five members of my team this time. Last time I barely even did damage to your team because you guys were so good." You snorted softly before turning your nose up. "I'm being serious." He murmured, resting a hand on your shoulder before another thought popped into his head. "Sometimes your strength isn't what determines how strong you are, it's how much you care for your Pokemon." Calem murmured softly, running his thumb over your cheek before pulling his hand away. "You may or may not think so, but your team loves and adores you and I can see it in the way they fight for you." You blinked at Calem before you cracked a tiny smile.

By now the sun had begun to set, and the moon was beginning to rise in beautiful sky. "Calem! Look!" You gasped and pointed behind you, eyes widening at the beautiful sight. Calem turned around quickly and looked where your finger was pointing, expecting Team Flare or some wild Pokemon. What he saw made his mouth open in shock and he gasped and watched quietly, fascinated by the beautiful sight.

Bellossom's danced together in a giant circle, their arms up and body's swaying from side to side as they danced. You saw little Bellossom's dancing with each other in their own little small circle, trying to learn the dance that they would carry on in their generation, while elder Bellossom's sat in the middle singing. It was a beautiful and magical sight that made your heat warm.

You smiled from ear to ear, tears in your eyes at the beautiful sight. You turned towards Calem and took his hand, lacing your fingers together. "You know what they say when Bellossom's dance..." Calem started, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"What do they say?" You whispered, leaning in closer to him.

"When Bellossom's dance, two people find their true love." He whispered lowly, lips hovering around yours. You looked up at him and blushed, studying his expression, studying him.

You hadn't noticed before but he had changed so much since you had started your journey together. His eyes were the shade of livid, their deep pools staring back down at you with interest. He had certainly gotten taller than you over the months, your head now coming to meet his shoulders. He really was beautiful and you had never noticed. You touched his face, taking in the curve of his jaw and the softness of his skin underneath your hand.

Calem took your hand in his own and pulled you closer with one of his arms wrapped around your waist, a light smile on his lips as he stared down at you. You blushed softly and stood on your tippy-toes, one of your arms going around his neck to pull him down towards you. You felt your heart thumping in your chest, while the blood roared in your ears. You inhaled his scent and drank it in, enjoying his smell to the point it was beginning to become an obsession.

You closed your sparkling eyes and made the first move, hesitantly pressing your lips to his in a soft kiss. Calem kissed back, tasting you like he had wanted to do for so long. You moaned softly into the kiss when he nipped your lip, testing the waters before proceeding. He licked your lip, and you opened up, blushing when your tongues tangled and danced together.

You pulled back when you needed air and panted, blushing when you looked into his droopy eyes. "Calem." You whispered. "You lied."

"About what?" He asked, tilting his head with a smile.

"When Bellossom's dance, they say it's to summon the sun."

I will update more soon I had my eye test and they said it was really bad so they said I have one hour of my iPad and iPhone so I will update but not that fast.