Wally x reader part 2

People keep asking for a part two so here you go. This is going to be short and since you love this character I will make a part two. If you didn't understand Sally died after that heartbreak so I will make him alive if you guys love him so much.

Your POV

I was crying in my room I didn't know what I have done. I just let my love go. I don't know where he is now. I want still be with him. I let my anger get to me. I don't care about the anniversary anymore I just want my Wally back.

I kept crying in my room thinking of what to do. My Pokemon eevee came out his ball.

"Eevee what should I do I lost him" I say. I was his head. Eevee was snuggling up with me trying to make me feel better. But all I wanted was my Wally.

"Eevee" my Pokemon frowned. He got off my lap and went by the door. He was pointing at it saying to go back to where I last saw him. "Eevee eevee".

"Your right I will ask nurse joy where he is" I said. I put eevee inside his ball and went off. "Thanks eevee".

I ran to the Pokemon centre as fast as I could. I see nurse joy standing there she looked really worried when she saw me.

"(Y/n) I am glad you came Wally is in..." she paused trying not to say it. I wanted to know where he is and her tone makes me feel that something is wrong! "He is in the hospital".

My heart stopped. I can't believe I did this to him. I quickly run out to the hospital. I ran up to his room where he is checked in.

"Wally Wally" I say no reply.

Wally's POV

I hear a faded voice. Is it... is it (Y/n). I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I can tell it's (Y/n) I know it. I move a bit to show that I am alive.

"Wally your here I'm sorry very very sorry I should've not done this it is all my fault" she said crying. I didn't want her to cry. I move my arms and (is it cupped or cuffed idk) her cheeks.

"Don't cry" I said weakly. I open my eyes a bit to see her beautiful face. "I should be the one sorry for missing our anniversary".

"I don't care about it anymore all I care about is you and your health" she said. I let go and she held my hands. Her warm touches always make me feel alive. I smile and try to get up.

"(Y/n) I am glad your here I feel more better now" I smiled. I actually did feel better I can just go for a battle right now.

"Good your awake you go now since your better make sure you be careful" the doctor said coming in. I get up and I feel alive holding (Y/n)'s hand again.

We go out the hospital and had a lot of fun in the park. This is how I wanted to end like.

Happy ever after
That don't make sense but whatever. I hoped you liked it and now I have a headache so I will update soon.