family

Enjoy the chapter! I really liked writing this one

-------

"Uh, well... I'm gay"

------

Lance's head was swimming with thoughts. He took a breather trying to remember just some basic things to focus.

They were on earth. Keith was in fact gay. That was good. He was bisexual. Also a good thing. They were together, away from the rest of the Voltron team. I do not mind one bit. He was hungry... Keith had stolen all his chips. Not so good. But then Lance thought about Keith's excitement over chips, you know what.... it's not that bad. He felt like he was forgetting something though....

"I've known for some time." "Oh, yea I figured." "We were supposed to think you were straight?" Pidge just nodded along and Shiro jumped in to say, "Keith told me a long time ago back at the Garrison, but we're family and we would never judge you for that."

"W-wait, really?" Lance asked. Sure he liked Keith, but having a crush on a guy that was actually gay had never happened to Lance. It was kind of bewildering to him. 
"Holy shit."

"Hey! Not in front of Pidge," Shiro said.

Pidge groaned, "I'm 14 not 7!"

The boat stopped and people began to shuffle out.

"It looks like you have to go, and so must we," Allura stated and the hologram went black.

"So," Lance started, still caught o guard and confused. "You're gay? That means you wanna kiss guys and stuff?"

Keith looked at Lance, feeling as if this were a trap, "Yes that is correct."

Lance dug his fingernails into his palms. He smirked, trying to give the illusion of a smooth talker. "So.... I'm a guy, don't you wanna kiss me?" He winked.

Lance's heart raced. Keeping up with smooth guy act up was more difficult with Keith.

"Stop joking around, I don't just want to kiss any guy around me," Keith said, slightly annoyed. Keith hated the idea that just because he was gay, he would be thought to want to perv out on any guy.

Though kissing Lance might not be so bad

Where did that thought come from...

Lance's heart sunk. Keith took it as a joke, and that sour look on his face gave away that he did not think it was funny.

"Look uh... that's not what I meant I-" Lance spotted something in the corner of his eye. A tv on the boat showed three faces on a new channel. It was pictures of Pidge, Lance and Hunk from the garrison with a big fat 'MISSING' under it.

He stopped breathing for a moment and just stared at the tv. Keith saw what Lance was looking at and his eyes widened when he saw the photos.
"Oh my god...I have to go tell my family I am okay!" Lance said with absolute urgency.

Lance stopped shuffling around to get off the boat, and instead pushed through people trying to get to the Blue Lion.

"Lance!" Lance turned around and Keith's hand reached out to grab his. Lance held it as to not get separated in the crowd.

Once they made it off the boat Lance ran hand in hand with Keith to the Blue Lion. Lance started up the lion.

"Where are we going?" Keith asked, gasping for air and leaning against the Blue Lions pilot chair.