NINE: Aspen

Hello my dearest readers ❤ Thank you for the reads and your precious votes! Keep voting as every vote makes me want to write more and more :) Point out my mistakes and I'll definitely correct them. Help me improve! Thanks.

"Shayla was your girlfriend?" I asked after she left and now we were walking barefooted on the cold sand.

The waves weren't very far. We could see tiny lights near the horizon, indicating there were boats there.

The half moon shone right above us, lending it's silver light. The water appeared silver too, we were both staring at the water in awe. The breeze, it brought all my hairs on my face and I was putting it back again and again.

The wind was wild but soothing. I was used to this though, I loved the ocean and made sure to come here once in every 4-5 days alone and at night if possible.

"Yeah, Unfortunately. I regret her," Imtiyaaz answered. "Doll crap!!!" He yelled keeping his hands over his heart.

"What's wrong! You, okay?" I asked, touching his shoulder. Was he going to faint or something?

"Answer me! You need water?" I asked. Imtiyaaz kept staring towards the horizon his hands still over his heart.

"You know so much about me now," Imtiyaaz whispered. "It's disturbing. And not right."

That's it? He did the whole drama to say this?! "Now! Say me about you," he ordered

"I have nothing to-"

"Or prepare to die," Imtiyaaz ended.

"What do you mean?" I chuckled.

"You want to know?" His voice serious. I knew he joking.

"No-"

And before I could complete, I felt my feet sway up from the ground, my hands holding Imtiyaaz's neck trying hard to grip so that I don't fall.

He had lifted me and was now... Running?! What the fuck!! I furiously shook my legs, trying to free myself from his hands, but to no avail.

"What the crap are you doing, idiot! Let me down. Right now!" I screamed.

"Nah. It's putting me off guard. I can't let someone know too much about me and apparently you do."

"Pleaseee!" I screamed.

"Promise me to say me about you then." He simply stated.

I could hear water beneath me. Seriously?! Was he going to just... Throw me in the water?

"I have nothing to say!" I begged, still struggling to be free from his hold.

"Then prepare to embrace the cold water. Grrr" he faked shivered, "I can already feel how cold it is!" I tried hard to look down the water had reached half the length of his calves.

No! No! No! This wasn't happening.

"Okay! Okay! I will. Please let me go, Mom will scold me if I get wet, please!" I begged. The last sentence was a lie. Avhni hardly scolds me.

"That sounds good!" Imtiyaaz bent a little, I felt the water touch my legs!

"No!!! Please! I promise, I promise!" I begged while he laughed.

I was taking revenge soon, I thought. Imtiyaaz then turned back and started walking towards the sand. I exhaled relief.

He still held me like I was a baby I was freaking 50 Kgs or more.