FOUR: The meeting

"Hop in. Before you ask questions, let me tell you, I'm not answering to a single one," Zaid muttered as I neared our car. Zaid was already waiting.

     "Okay. Drop me at Domino's Pizza, If that's okay," I replied coldly.

     Zaid, Zaid Salian was my big brother and I knew how to get things out from his mouth.

     "You going alone?" Zaid questioned.

     "Yeah," I replied.

     I then plugged earphones in my ears, meaning we weren't talking any more.

     The car stopped. I got out from the car without saying a word.

     Through my peripheral vision, I saw Zaid following me and I acted like I was unaware.

     I took my seat in Domino's pizza and he sat on the seat opposite to me that shared table with me.

     "Right." I rolled my eyes, "This isn't the 'alone' I wanted." I hissed.

     "Leez? You, okay?" Zaid inquired.

     "Talk to me when you really want to. Don't act like you are concerned. Anyway, no point here. You don't even understand my problems," I fumed.

     "I am not acting! Seriously? This is what you think about me? That I can't understand you? Little kid, I've been your secret keeper since you were 5." He said with a disgusted face.

     "Same goes for you." I smiled my devil's smile.

     He started to speak but then his mouth hung open midway.

     He sighed. "I hope you know, you suck. Anyway, I'll answer one question for you, just one."

     "Why were you crying yesterday? Say me the truth. That'll be a secret, I promise. Truth, please." I gulped, ready to hear the bad part.

     Zaid sighed. "Here goes nothing," he closed his eyes and continued, "There are things I can't explain, but to sum it in one sentence, Mom wants me to go to U.S.A for further studies, she was kinda forcing me yesterday and I was countering." Zaid ended, then opened his voice.

     "Well. Then, what about your Football?" I almost complained. "And why only you? Why not all the three of us?"

     "Told you, only one question. But, talking about Football, she wants me to start it there again. But that'll start right from looking for football players, to building teams, testing coordination, stuff like that. That'll take forever! I have a team here! That's perfect for me. But..." Zaid looked at his Football shoes he was still wearing, "I don't have a choice, I guess."

     "I think, I can console Mom." I convinced, after thinking for a while.

     "No. Don't. It'll only make things worse," He smiled at last, "Can we order now? I'm hungry as fuck! Practice killed me. You paying right?" Zaid asked.

     "Umm.. You see, I'm a Gemini and my plans change as I blink," I batted my eyelashes, "I have work to do. Pay for yourself, poor boy" I pouted and almost ran out of the shop, before Zaid could stop me.

     'Gee... The cleverest person alive! Alazne's house is just opposite to Domino's pizza. That's how you do two important things when you don't have enough time.' I smirked at myself proudly.

     I fixed my hair as I waited outside the door. It was a huge mansion, with 4 storeys painted in shades of blue. I hadn't seen a mansion as royal as this one. 'Woa,' I thought. The mansion was surrounded by a meadow and had an average sized swimming pool. My eyes popped out when I saw a horse in a stable beside the pool. Well, I had this dream to ride my own horse.