Waking up Sucks

I am going to warn you and only once do not flipping wake me up. I will murder you jk jk. But seriously don't flipping wake me up if I know you as in my friends or family. Today my dog Hunter decided to wake me up by jumping on my bed. You heard it he jumped on my bed. Guess what he did next? Well, he decided he wanted to go back and fourth from one side of the bed and step on me. Then he jumped off. The a couple minutes later I find the dog on my bed now he is trying to get the candy I have on my bed so he trys to sit on my face!!!!! So I pick him up and movie him. Long story short he tries to go on my desk that is right me that has the most candy I have and he falls in between the bed and the desk. And he clawed my arm so he wouldn't fall. Got one word that fucking hurts like hell. No offense he is stupid but when it come to him in a cage he is a stinka. We come home and there he is either sitting there looking adorable or he is shredding the garage a part and not in his cage. I wonder how he does it? Or how he even survives? Here I am looking at all the stuff that was on my desk is not on the floor thank you so much more work for me. Yay. For people who dont know when I said yay I was being sarcastic.

You know what sucks when you have to do chores!!!!! Who want them? I know only a stupid blind psychopath would love to. Unlike most people I don't get paid at all. If we don't do our chores then we get in trouble and I hate that because it means more work or chores for me. Yippee. Not. But I do know chores build character. Bye the way for the people who do get paid you are lucky bastards. And I know that is a lot of you. You wont be able to get paid to clean your own house when you get older just saying and most likely you will not be able to afford a maid, they are really expensive. I know chores have somewhat of a good side to them like at least for when you get old or you are already older it teaches you the necessities of clean you house. Girls that are reading this I am going to tell that was for you because you are going to be doing lots of this. Because we are the slaves of the while the men are out. Who knows what they are doing? Hanging out? Cheating on you for a super model? That one is probily a yes. Most men do cheat. For the ones that stay loyal you Rock Man!!!!!! WE NEED MORE GUYS LIKE YOU!!!!! For the ones that are secretly cheating I got a couple words for you nothing much may hurt a litttle YOU ARE A IDIOT WITH NO BRAINS WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHEN THE KEEP YOUR 'THING IN YOUR PANTS!!!!!!!!! Those are my words for you also you will end up on the street. Good wife you show him who is boss. For the women who kick there cheating husbands out you are some tuff cookie and I like you so much. Not like that I am not a gay or that other shit!!! I just like there style and there personality. How did we get into this conversation? Oh well adeas  Peeps.

That was me trying to be cool Don't lauph.

Sincerly your only hopefully cool cat,

The Anon