THE END

1 day, everyone (Kendl, Demon, Jamie, Murdo, 2 dees, Nooble, Russelsprouts, Windings, Gofres, Jordyn, Crazy co author, Shtu Shtu, Dlelel, n Lorenzo) were all stanidn in a circle holding hands & singing Kumbaya

"Why r we doing this again?" asked Gofres.

"Bc the book is ending. " sighed Winds

"O yeah"

2dee and Shtu began to cry softly. Demon and Jamie laughed at them bc they were quite glad that they culd finally be free.

"What>" said KEndle, "there's gonna b a seqwal u kno."

"Don't wory," said Shtue, "I'm gonna write it!"

Then Demon n Jamei neraly cried.

Lorenzo sacrificied the empty Twinkies box to a bonfire, which held 1 of mMurds goat heads. "Well eryone, I suppose this is goodbye."

Every1 sighed loudly, jmoving in closier to the fire. They all sang the final note of Kumbaya in perfect harmony with outstanding blending and phrasing and note accuracy and tone and pitch but THEN: just as they all jumped into the fire, the ground began to rumble again.

Gofres screamed, "EVEN THE FBI WANTED TO SAY THEIR FINAL GOODBYES!!!"

Everyone took a deep breath and kept holding that beautiful, glorious, perfectly organized and situated note that most definitely deserved them all ten wins on the Voice and the X factor in fifteen different countries as they fell into the fire.

The box of twinkies and the goat head exploded in unison as everyone transported out of the sitcom and into the real world, in which the sequel would be written, all with good grammar and proper spelling and plotline.

Until next time...