CHAPTER 10

This chapter may not seem important.

But it's full of little "Easter Eggs" or "Gifts" that you may or may not notice.

A special gift from me :)

____________________________
"Ben, what'd you do!" I yelled when I saw Jeff's orange hair, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"I will kill you," Jeff growled at Ben. "I look like a Laughing Jack!"

"It's like when you make your victims "beautiful." I made you more beautiful." Ben said grinning.

"We've had a situation similar to this before. When was that?" I said curiously looking at Jeff's hair.

"Oh yeah, soda drenched Jeff!" Ben yelled in delight. Of course, there was a huge amount of sarcasm when he said that cause I couldn't remember who he looked like.

Anyway, operation soda drench Jeff. It was a prank we pulled a while ago. Sally, Ben, Eyeless Jack, and I had gotten a lot of soda. Jeff was being a jerk, so we sprayed it all over him then played a dangerous 'game' of hiding seek. . . The seeker being blood boiling, Jeff.

"It was better black, Ben," I muttered and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but he can wash it out. It isn't real dye." Ben said.

Jeff scowled. "And if it was really dye, I would murder you," he growled, and Ben backed away. He scowled and began to run his fingers through his orange. White skin, a red mouth, and orange hair... An interesting combination for a guy.

"It's cold," Sally said then looked off back from the couch saw Jeff. "Laughing Jack? Oh, it's you.

The catdog that followed me made a noise. "Ugh, Ruby, Jade, why can't I freaking name you?" I muttered.

"How about... The Cat?" Jeff said.

"Haha, very original," I growled about to claw him. He jumped back at the last second, and he looked quite curious, now.

"Where'd you get fangs or claws or color changing eyes?" Jeff asked.

"Traits." I said.

"From whom?" Jeff said, trying to get on my nerves.

"You know I don't know."

"But, I'm-"

"Shut up."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"Zip it!" I yelled surprising him and myself. I wonder where I did get my genes from... Whoever it was needs to burn.  If they were like me, they shouldn't have left me at that orphanage. They would have known I'd develop these freaking... Traits. . .

I kicked the wall. Can't I be six again and feign ignorance and hide from adoption, but I couldn't do that. One of my brothers or sisters would have gotten hurt... Why did everything have to be so confusing!

Ben, Sally, and Jeff were staring at me. I scowled and walked upstairs. I would figure out who gave me to that orphanage, and when I do....

They will burn.