Episode 3: Blake Belladonna (RWBY)

***(BF/N) = Best Friends Name (Gender: Male)***

You yawned, stretching out on your bed. You looked over at (BF/N). He was still asleep. The other two team members, Sonya and Violet were making breakfast and talking about plans this coming weekend.

"I haven't seen him in forever though!" Sonya laughed.

"You two are so cute together!" Violet said. You sat up, and put on some slippers.

"What about you and Odd?" Sonya asked. Violet stayed silent for a moment.

"Eh, I don't know. We aren't a thing though!"

"You two obviously like each other! You LOVE Odd, don't ya!" Sonya exclaimed. Violet looked at you and smiled, able to now change the subject.

"Look who's up!" Violet smiled.

"Good morning girls!" You smiled. "You guys making eggs?"

"Yeppers!" Sonya smiled.

"Smells good!" You commented.

"Thanks!" Violet said.

"Master chefs!" Sonya smiled.

"The toast your making is burning," Violet sweat dropped.

"Oh, right," Sonya went white eyed as she went to the toaster.

"Anyway," Violet then faced you. "You going to the movies this Saturday with us?"

"I want to, but don't have a date." You blushed.

"Just ask Blake! You've liked her for quite a while now, I'm sure she would like to!" Sonya said, grabbing the black toast out of the toaster, and setting the rock hard food on a plate.

"I lost my appetite," you said, looking at the black charcoal.

"Yeah, me too!" (BF/N) said from his bed.

"Does our cooking smell that bad?" Violet asked.

"Apparently so," Sonya sadly stated. You put on some shoes  and stepped outside with (BF/N) and started to walk around the halls.

"So," (BF/N) started. "Are you gonna ask Blake out (Y/N)?"

"I want to," you replied. "But, I don't know if she'd say yes."

"You'll never know unless you try!" (BF/N) smiled.

***

It was lunch time now, and you and your team sat next to Team RWBY and Team JNPR.

"Oh yeah!" Nora smiled, strangling Ren with a hug, hearts floating above her head. "Date night is gonna be so much fun.

"Speaking of which, Pyrrha," Jaune began.

"I'll go with you!" Pyrrha smiled. Jaune smiled as he hugged her. Ruby was going alone, determined to have a good time anyway.

"I can't wait for him to come back!" Yang smiled. "It's been a while since I last saw him, and it's gonna be fun to see him again!"

"Do you have anyone Blake?" Weiss asked. Blake flushed a bit as all eyes glued onto her.

"No," Blake smiled weakly.

"This is perfect," you said under you're breath.

"What was that?" The table asked.

"Damn it, did they hear me?" You said.

"You're think out loud," (BF/N) sweat dropped.

"Oh," you said. "Hey Blake, I'll go to the dance with you!"

"You will?" Blake asked shocked.

"Yes." You nodded.

"Thanks," Blake smiled. "I'd love to be your date!"

"Aww!" Yang smiled. "You two will look so purr-fect together." Everyone sighed.

"That killed the mood," You said standing up with with the rest of the table.

"Yeah," Neptune said.

"Let's go (Y/N)," Blake frowned at Yang who was giggling.

"Wow, that was bad," Weiss said.

"I think you mean meow and not wow!" Yang burst out in laughter.

***

"Ready?" You asked as Blake entered the door of where the dance was being held. You gawked at how amazing she looked. Her hair curled and her yellow eyes seemed to shine.

"Yeah," Blake blushed, noticing the way you were looking at her. "Um, want to dance?" Blake smiled. You nodded hurriedly, and took her hand. As you walked out onto the dance floor, you passed Neptune and Weiss. A guy named Yin was dancing with Ruby. Yang and Sonya were playing tug of war between a guy who was sweat dropping. As you stepped on the floor, and and Blake danced for a long time, sharing eye contact.

As the night came to an end, you walked Blake back to her dorm.

"I had a lot of fun (Y/N)." Blake smiled.

"I did as well." You agreed.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Blake blushed.

"What do you mean?" You asked. Blake leaned forward and kissed you deeply.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date, and be my boyfriend." Blake blushed looking away. You cupped her face and brought her in for another kiss.

"Of coarse!" You smiled and Blake smiled back.

"Okay goodnight (Y/N)!" Blake smiled and went into the dorm. You smiled as you went back to your teams dorm.

---

Yay! I finished it.

I'm tired from work...

Next will be the last girl from Team RWBY. The beautiful blonde, Yang Xiao Long!!!