Episode 7: Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill) (Part 2)

(You're welcome... Maybe read the Trapper and more parts will start appearing... Who knows?)

There you were. Laying on the ground, Ryuko Matoi on top of you. You hated and loved her. You didn't mind the weird conflict of feelings you were being forced to feel at the moment.

If anything, you'd just be rough.

You were very dominant, aggressive even, when it came to physical activities. You liked having the control.

You definitely wanted Matoi to be under your control. Without a second thought, you flipped Matoi over, and pinned her down. She was blushing madly.

"Wh-What are you duh-doing (Y/N)?" Matoi asked, stumbling over her words.

"I guess it'll be me training you!" You smirked deviously. Matoi went even more red, looking away. You leaned in, kissing her cheek.

"Train me? No! Don't be crazy!" She growled in defiance. You laughed, relaxing slightly, giving your acquaintance the opportunity to push tou off. She had rolled and gotten to her feet before you could even notice what happened. "I'm obviously the one whos gotta train the newbie. Sure you have skill, but only enough to mildly please whoever let your sorry ass in here!" Mario laughed rudely, a playful grin on her face. She gripped her weapon, and swung downward. You kicked the ground, launching yourself a few feet back, the blade coming to a clang between your legs.

"Hey! Be careful!" You blushed. She raised and swung down again. You rolled, the blade again clanging the roof.

"Dodging is only one tactic, and it's not gonna let you win, just prolong your defeat!" She kept slashing as she scolded your technique, only able to dodge. You slowly maneuvered your body with each dodge, eventually getting to your feet on a crouched position. As soon as Mario raised her Red Scissor Blade, you swung your foot out in an arch, tripping Matoi, and giving you enough time to bring your sword out and block her next strike.

"Pretty good!" You smirked. You backed away and attacked. She blocked each strike, staring daggers into your eyes.

"Better than you." She replied, weaving to the right and kicking your side. She came at you as you stumbled, slashing into your arm. The cut wasn't deep, not hurt much, but still drew blood.

"Nice one Ryuku." You complimented. You ran at the pretty girl, swinging your sword down again. She blocked, and held her ground as you kept the pressure of your swing going. Matoi's feet slid as she gritted her teeth, pushing back, contesting your strength.

"Enough of this!" Matoi roared, transforming into Senketsu Kisaragi. Your feet immediately felt like they were on ice, Ryuku blasting forward, pushing you with the connected blades like a battering ram, right into a wall. You let out a pained groan and fell to the ground. You panted heavily as Matoi sighed, disappointment filling it.

"Not good enough still. You know, I'll never date you until you get good enough. Until then, you're too weak!"

"Ill just have to get better then. For you." You replied.

"Train, again, tomorrow?" Matoi asked.

"Sure." You smiled. Matoi leaned in to kiss you, only to back away and smirk before leaving.

Man, she made you mad.

***

Short and sweet. Insert common joke here. You know, insert. The opposite of what you're doing reading fanfiction.

You're welcome. Please leave your comments below so I can respond and engage with you guys so I can try to produce better stories more quickly! Speaking of better stories...

The Trapper is out now! (Literally years after this was written!) Go read it now. Be obedient this once; I did let you be dominant guy in the story!

Plus I might add more parts to this book. Your favorite!!

I'm also open to criticism, but won't listen because I'm older than you.

See you next time with Blanc.

You know, the basic one with no tits from HDN?

Yeah! That one!

Until then, I love you all. Full homo bro.

Õ3Ō