Episode 10: Millianna (Fairy Tail)

I've been gone. Sorry. Okay. Lot of stuff going on. Some family problems and some YouTube stuff going on. BUT, here we are. So, let's begin shall we.

EDIT: After a month of working on this, I got an idea. So, now it a lemon. You're welcome.

EDIT, PART 2: Read the Trapper and I'll add more damnit. C'mon, I have several Ks on this book, I can't get a few for The Trapper? My magnum opus until the, well, you'll see... If you'd check it out. I wrote this for you all, please toss ya boi a bone!

Let's also not talk about the redacted lemon... :3

***

A loud crash sounded through the guild as you tried to just relax and drink a cup of your favorite drink. (Water, milk, soda... Alcohol, etc.) Natsu and Gray were fighting again. They were either good buds or at each other's throats trying to one up the other. You tried to pay no attention to it, as you didn't want to get dragged into it like last time. You preferred not being unconscious and awake for a week.

You let out a deep sigh before taking another sip. You then turned your attention to another problem you were currently facing. You had taken a quest but needed a partner. A nearby village was looking to hire two people to look after some cattle and protect it. It was a prosperous village, and quite rich. Willing to pay high for someone to make sure no creatures of the night would come to harm or kill the cattle. It was just that time of year.

You didn't want to big of a group, as you mainly kept to yourself, so this mission was a good pick, and your loft rent payment was coming soon. You decided that working with a partner wouldn't be too bad.

"Aw, I'm bored!" You heard a voice complain. You let your eyes slightly look over at a girl, her head on the bar, her mouth in a frown. "All my friends are out of town and I have nothing to do."

"Have you checked the quest board?" Mirajane asked, tilting her head. "Maybe you could find something to do, and earn some extra gold!"

"I'm not really that good at picking out quests or missions to do!" The cat girl blushed with embarrassment.

"I'm in need of a partner," you said without thinking. You needed a partner so you could do the quest. The girl looked at you, a little shocked by your sudden action.

"Millianna, this is (Y/N)." Mirajane smiled. "You two would make a great team!"

"How so?" You asked.

"Well, Millianna uses Binding Magic, and can help restrain enemies and then you and her can attack them. This would be a great help with your elemental magic attacks, because you aren't the best with aiming, right?"

"Well, yeah, I guess you have a point." You smiled. You looked at the girl, who smiled.

"Looks like I'll have something to do after all!" Millianna smiled.

"Okay, um, I'm gonna need help defending a village. We'll split the reward fifty-fifty." You explained.

"Sounds good!" Milliana nodded.

"I guess I'll catch ya here later tonight!" You smiled. "See you then!"

"It's a da-- yeah! I'll see you then!" Millianna blushed and then darted away. You kinda stood there for a moment. Suddenly, a guy walked in and laughed.