Special Notes (Please Read BEFORE reading any of the Episodes)

Here are some guidelines and some other details that may help you understand this book better.

1. Important. I will be annoying and plug in my YouTube channel, music, other books, etc. Sorry but with over 250k reads, this book has reach...

2. The episode list is always subject to change, however, it is more than likely what I will write (in it's order) and any episodes that are halves (example: Episode 11.5) means that they were added in and was an idea I've wanted to write but didn't want to have to go through a bunch of other episodes to then write it. Think of it as a filler episode, but better.

3. These stories and fantasies ARE IN NO WAY what I'm "all about", as an online individual, my personality on here is different from my YouTube personality, and my own personality. Think of it as I'm a different being on here. These stories are developed by "someone" else different than the me for YouTube. Thus being said, these stories should only affect ones judgement or opinion towards the Wattpad me. Please understand this and ask if you need more clarification. Thank you. Basically, this is saying I'm not some lewd person, and I'm writing these for high traffic, and then plug. But you know how Markiplier is an online personality, but in life is Mark Edward Fischbach? He plays a character. Same here! Thanks again, and enjoy the cogs.