A maid?!

Cheol's POV

"Y/N... 22 years old... Finished at the states... Oh wow..." The manager said while looking through my documents at my infos... Well I'm going to apply to be an Dance instructor at this entertainment...

Even though I don't know this entertainment... It's still ok anything for my boyfriend... Well his my boyfriend... His name is Dustine...

He said I have to have a job...

My eomma and appa are close so I'll stay there then... I finished my school at the states and got back here without telling my eomma... Well I don't have friends back at the states except for one...

His an Korean too... Well he has a crush on me... But I said that I'm not worth it for him... For than that... He left not noticing me on school and pretending I'm not his friend and in not there... Its hard and hurting that you know a person... the only person you belong with then goes away...

His name is Namjoon... Kim Namjoon... His an otaku... Some times... We watch anime and he has he bears the cutest of them filled up in his room here in Korea... But I never got the chance...

Then the graduation started...
Since then we never got communication to each other...

I'm sorry... Hehehe forgot about it...
Back to PD-Nim!! ^[]^'

"ne... I'm really good at English sir... And I think I'm good at dancing..." I said awkwardly cause I never said to any one that I'm pretty and this and that... I'm not that proud of myself actually in shy...

The PD-Nim then listens to me and nods... "You wanna be a maid?" He then asked of nowhere... I then got shocked... But still I thought that... It's for money anyways and for a job... So it's ok.. I then nod in reply... "You ok with it?! *in English*" he asks in English... I then nod... "It's ok sir cause I'm only doing this for my work, dream and also money for my parents... *in English*" he then nods and we shake hands...

"Ok your work starts tomorrow morning at 5:30... I want you to be with the boys... Oh... Btw the boys... I'm going to introduce you to them... So come here at my office tomorrow still at 5:30 ok?..." The PD Nim said out of the blue with an exited voice...

"Ne cause im used to waking up early... And again kamsa!!! I'll go now.." He then nods and I then leave the entertainment...

       •♡♪♡♪♡•Next Day•♡♪♡♪♡•

"Ha!!!" I streach my arms... As the morning sun lights my eyes... "Morning Newbie!!" I then looked at then in confusion... "What are you guys doing in my room?" I asked while getting out my bed... They then hold my shoulders and put me back the bed...

And yeah BTW I'm at an all around apartment... Yeah it means only rooms and bathrooms separates us... Well I'm lucky their rooms are like reach people own it... Ha.

A girl sits beside my bed... "We are here for your welcoming party!!! ^[]^" she said while screaming at my head... Ha.

"Omg!!! What time is it?!" I screaming at their faces.. "Hey calm down... It's still 5:00 in the morning..." She said... "Oh God... I'm sorry guys I have to do my morning routine and go to work but when I go home... I wanna see that cake in one piece..." I said to them more like ordering... "Sir yes sir!" They screamed like soldiers...

"K I have to go guys you go and eat the other breakfast celebration foods except for the cake... Ok? K" they then get out dumbfounded and I got my self up and do my morning routine...

             *5:20 in the morning*

"Bye guys gotta go! Again the cake!" I screamed while running down the stairs and making my way out as I heard them said "de!" At the same time...

              *5:30 in the morning*

"Annyeong PD-Nim! I'm here!" I said catching my breath... PD-Nim then chuckles... "Ok wait here..." He said as he was pointing at the couch in front of his desk... "Kamsa.." I said... He then exits and he then came in about ten minutes later....

PD-Nim came in his office... Btw I can breath normally now... And then seven boys came in... I was shocked at a familiar face I saw in the middle of the seven boys... I think it's their leader...

They then turned around the boy who I found familiar turned and turned to a Short Silver haired and small boy...

"Hey jimin..." He whispered... "What hyung?!" He said looking at me... I got shy cause of that and looked down but I got my head back up... The silver haired boy is now looking at the ground and smirking... Well it's a cute smirk... "Cute." I smiled while saying this to them... They then got their eyes on him... The silvered haired boy...

His cute as an mochi... "Is she cute?" The guy in the middle asked... "Ne she is super cute and hot..." He whispered but I can hear... Hahahha cute...

"Ok then..." He then turns to me... All of them... "Annyeong!!  We are BTS!!" The middle one speaks in a close eyes...

Hehehhe his cute... Wait I could recognize his facial features... Omg...

He then opens his eyes and the other six bowed to me... I then smiled to them... But then I turned my eyes to the middle one and asked....

"Why didn't you-?" I stopped at his facials... I know him... I know you...

"Wait your-"

        *★☆★*♥♡♥♡♥*♣♧♣♧♣*

A/N
Hi there...
MinRoseshieieie here...
Plz comment and vote...
I really appreciate if you do...
Still love you if you read this story...
But then again I'm not gonna tell you but you guys already know it... And plz don't be a spoiler to others who didn't know... Kamsa!! 파이팅!! ^[]^