Min Holly

A/N:
So my keyboard is broken...
I cant type the letter a, q, w, cops lock and no. And symbols... Now Im relying on my auto correct for those letter and for my symbols... Just dots and cm...  Now I have to write in a sleeping position so that my phone would rotate and I could use it properly lol.

Y/N POV:

Yoongi oppa got his dog in the dorm and all the members knows it's name and then Jimin oppa introduces me to the dog...

"Hi~ I'm Min Holly~" Jimin said while moving the dogs hand with his hand imitating that the dog is talking... Jimin then took the dogs hand and wanted me to shake hands with it... But then...

The dog jumped out of Jimin's grip and crawls to my side crawling like it's sleepy I then patted it at first Holly was startled then I continued with caressing it's fur then it calmed down and rest in my arms then I lift it up and hug him like I'm carrying a baby in my arms..

Jimin then screamed "hyung look!" Yoongi immediately ran to us and saw me carrying Holly in my arms sleeping his graze then calmed slowly and his lips turned into a smile... It's the first time I saw him smile... "It's the first time I saw Holly that fond to someone so easily.. I like you Y/N... You're a different woman to me now. But not that lovey dovey kind..." He said as he then sets up the cage with all Holly's things there... I then put Holly in his cute red bed like thing lol I don't know it... "Sleep tight Holly." As I stepped out I heard Holly bark at me.. I then faced it... "You, i thought you're already asleep." I said as I picked Holly up, lay on the floor as I place Holly in my chest... Holly then walks up me and faces my face... Holly then turns his head to the side cutely... "Aww~!" I said to Holly... Holly then started to walk down my side and to Yoongi I followed Holly as I stood up... "Eating time Holly..." Yoongi oppa said as he puts down Holly's food bowl full with dog food... Then before Holly eat it looked at me...

Holly then pushed the food bowl with his head towards where I am sitting now... The then put his head oh my arm referring me to scratch or cares his fur I then do so as Holly begins to eat his dog food... "Aish... If he's like this to a human girl then what if he met a dog that is a girl?! Aish I think he will became like the International Playboy... Not the Swaeg King anymore hahahahh!" Yoongi laughs as I laugh at his statement...

A/N:
I know this is a short chap but I really have to go somewhere and do my projects and assignments that are really hard... Sorry then again vote comment and follow this is MinRoseshieieie signing out~!