Drawing (prt 2)

Y/N POV:

I was in the living room the next day they had a photo shoot in here at the living room... Then I in the corner was cooking for them...

6:00 at night

It was all good and the photographer all leaved before I fed them... As I am finished with my cooking and the boys are eating I began to get bored...

Then I decided to fed off my boredom and paint...

I then almost spit off my brain off my head because I have nothing to paint.. Luckily Jungkook lend me a paper and supplies that I need...

Then I saw the pictures they took and find a perfect pic of one of the boys...

It's Yoongi oppa's...

Then I decided to sketch it off first then painted it...

An hour later

The boys are busy watching and relaxing while the hyungs/oppas are cleaning... Then I finished my work... 

"Guys! Oppas! You guys should see my work!" I screamed while I stepped back and look at my work... *pic on top*

"Wow is that Yoongi hyung?" Jimin oppa said... Then Yoongi came rushing to us with Holly in his hands from his room...

"Woah." Oppa managed to say... He then slowly lean to see...

Then he slowly dragged it to his room "wha-" he cutted me off...

"I'm going to hang this glorious angel..." He said dragging it with his other free hand while holding Holly with the other...

"Wait!" I screamed and catch up to him I then signed it then write 'to Yoongi Oppa'.... I then laugh slowly...

An hour pass...

The boys are in bed and I'm just getting to me and Jungkook's room to sleep cause I just finished cleaning...

When I got to the room Jungkook was sleeping soundly...

I then looked at his face and his face was like a rabbit screaming his mouth open his eyes closed and his nose snoring... Cute... I then kissed his lips then...

I got shocked when he suddenly pulled me to bed then hugged me then smiled pretending to sleep...

I then smiled and kissed his nose and hugged his waist and we fell asleep...

A/N:
Ugh sorry guys~
Been Busy lately...
From the exam and my projects.
#StrglIsRl
Sorry for the late upday
And sorry for the short chap again...
I promise the next chap ill publish will be long~

Just realized there is a lot of views of this story (im dead) and a lot of votes too compared to when i was active and writing this i should leave it huh? Anyways vote, comment and follow me (too proud)

MinRoseshieieie signing out~