Fight, Cry, Sleep and Jealousy

Jimin's POV

Then again... I got humiliated by my hyung... "Y/N go take your seat in the car and we'll handle this..." Jin hyung said softly to her... Why is he getting this soft around girls except for our fans? But she's not our fan? I have to find out...

I watched Y/N go to the car not looking at me and she has her blushing face still in till I saw her inside beside Ho-Seok hyung and Taehyung... It's fine as long as it's not Jungkook... I know Tae-Tae does the seducing thing but it's just for fun and fan service for him...

I then put on my clothes then got back at what am I doing... Putting Y/N's bags at the trunk of the car... Min hyung helped me... But I'm not noticing him... Not now that he embarrassed me in front of Y/N...

He knows that I like a girl like Y/N...
Cute, Beautiful, Wonderful and so much more I don't know about her...

She's mine.

Only mine.

"Jimin... I know that you like Y/N... I know also that our think I embarrassed you in front of her... Got to tell you Jimin... I didn't... You embarrassed yourself cause of your doings... Your-" before Jin hyung could continue I cutted him off... "Hyung! Pls! Stop this! This is enough to hu-" he then cutted me off..

"Don't you dare scream at me Jimin!" He said in a cold and scary voice... I then got shocked and backed away... I saw how hyung held anger to the grip of his hand... It's clenching so hard and I know I did wrong now...

"You disrespected Y/N in front of her eyes!!! With out hiding or even keeping it a secret to her!!! I never thought of you this way Jimin!!!" Hyung screamed as he walks over at me and almost punched me.... But two hands held him back... I then stayed quiet as I looked over to whom is holding Jin hyung....

Namjoon hyung...

"Jimin... What did you do now?!" He said screaming a little... I could heard Y/N wanting to leave the van and go to us... I could also hear Ho-Seok hyung and Taehyung stopping Y/N to come out and see us... I could also hear Jungkook looking out and asking Namjoon hyung what happened...

"Jimin. The disrespectful person. Who disrespected Y/N. In front of her and took off his shirt!!! In front of a girl again!!! And btw she isn't a fan!!!" Jin hyung said while screaming and being stopped by Namjoon hyung....

We then stopped the thing when Y/N came our the van while Taehyung, Ho-Seok hyung and Jungkook following behind... "Ah... Is something wrong..." Y/Ns eyes are looking worried as she sees me looking sad and Jin hyung being stopped by Namjoon hyung... Namjoon then stopped cause I think he felt Jin hyung controls his anger cause of Y/N...

"It's nothing Y/N... Go back to the van... And me, Namjoon and Jimin will be only talking... Pls wait for us..." Jin hyung said controlling his anger and keeping on holding up a smile and looking at me..

"I know something that it's wrong to just don't follow you and know what's the problem... But sometimes... You will do the wrong thing... Just from control.... Sorry oppa for disturbing I'll get back..." Y/N said almost crying not knowing the truth then she got back at her seat at the van running...

We then saw her at the glass window of the back of the van... She sat and then stayed strong... She didn't cry...

"Aish..." Jin hyung said as we six we're out here....

Yoongi hyung then woke up as we saw his face... He looked at his seatmate almost crying... We stayed quiet to hear the conversation... "Hey Y/N-" he said as he hugged her...

"Don't worry I'll be here to listen... Even though sometimes I'm sleeping and cold... I'll try not to be just for you... Now just let it out... It's hard to breath sometimes when your digging it in... Let it out Y/N... I'm here for you to cry on...-" Yoongi hyung said while hugging her... She then broke up and cried on his chest... Her cry was heard... In and out of the van...

She whispers to Yoongi hyung while she was on his chest and sobbing while crying...

Y/N POV

I told Yoongi oppa everything that happened... That I heard them and knows every thing... And that I'm dumbfounded cause of oppa not telling me...

"Wow I'm sorry for you... I feel you Y/N that's why I always sleep it off to dream land... You should also do it and make it a stress reliever..." He said caressing my hair... "Your hair is wonderful Y/N... Smooth like silk... Black as coal... Smell like a cherry blossom tree..." Yoongi oppa said as he combs my hair with his fingers...

"Oppa... *yawn* I'm sleepy..." I said to Yoongi oppa as he leans back at the seat and hugs me at his chest... "Sleep with me then..." I then nod as he still cares my hair while combing it... I hen drifter off to dream land...

Yoongi's POV

"Y/N don't worry I won't steal you from Jungkook or Jimin... But... I'll protect you from the danger when it comes to them..." I said as I cares Y/Ns hair while combing it... I think she drifted to dream land... But I think I also need to... 바이바이!!!

Jungkook's POV

I knew every thing... I was hurt at what happened to Jin hyung and Jimin hyung fighting... But most of all... Hurt more about Y/N being dumbfounded by hyung not telling her the truth... I know Y/N knows what's happening...

She cried at Yoongi hyungs shoulders... And I....

Hate it...

I quickly came back at the van and sat beside Y/N which makes Y/N at the middle of us both... Yoongi hyung was sleeping then opens his eyes... "Jungkook?... Can you pls take Y/N at your shoulders I can't breath..." He said with a face turning back to sleep and so he did when he pass me Y/N...

I then take Y/N in my arms and chest and then noticed Y/Ns hair... It's so beautiful... I then combed it and drifted of to sleep...

Y/Ns POV

I woke up I think it's 12:00 in the night... I look in front to see the boys getting in and setting off to go... They then started to hit the road and go to their dorm... "Y/N your awake?!" Taehyung said while looking at you... They then looked at you...

Ofcours there is a driver...

"What?..." You said looking at them...
Taehyung and Hoseok oppa then pointed up me... I then looked up just to see not Yoongi oppa but..

"Jungkook..." I said blushing...

I then felt his hands move and brushed my hair using his fingers...
He then opens his eyes... "Y/N..." He said in a sleepy voice... "Why am I in your shoulders?..." I asked softly cause of his sleepiness... "Cause I like you Y/N... I just can't cause of hyung..." I think he thought of himself still on dream land...

I then blushed at his words and I saw his eyes slowly close again... I then looked at the other boys... "Hahahha!!" Taehyung and Hoseok oppa laughed at me... Jimin I could see it in his eyes... His sad... Namjoon is holding in his laughter...

I then shake my head 'no.' To Namjoon reaction...

Jin?... I think his still mad...

"Oppa don't be mad any more..." Then every one stopped doing things and then I asked... "What?" They then laughed I then have no choice but to laugh with them too....

A/N
Annyeong!!
MinRoseshieieie here I think this is my best story here on wattpad...
If you want to request a one shot story I could do it in my other book...
Well sorry cause I'll be not continuing my other book (A Byuntae Boyfriend)..
Yeah yeah no one reads it... Well I don't... Bye...

But then again vote, comment and follow kamsa!!! 파이팅!!! \(^[]^)/