BTS' JK is my roommate

Y/N POV

We then got back at the dorm... I think they made up already... But still haven't say yes to each other... But I think it's from their pride to not say it the word 'sorry'....

As I help Jungkook and Taehyung put down my bags the others went in... As so do we carrying my bags... "Hey hyung... Who is Y/Ns roommate so we will Cary this bags to their room..." Taehyung said as he is sweating... They said they don't need help so I didn't carry my other bags...

He was sweating so much... As well as Jungkook... They are a sweating mess right now... And omg I could see their abs a little cause of the sweat in their shirts making it sticky to their tummies...

I then blushed as the boys look at me as I grabbed two towels... "Yoongi oppa could you sweat off Taehyung oppa?" He then nods... We then got into our places as Yoongi oppa is in front of Taehyung oppa giving him the towel and going to his room...

Aish... Is oppa always sleepy?!...

I then go to Jungkook and he grabbed the towel still in my hands... "I'll do it ok?.." I said softly as he blushes and I chuckled at his reaction...

I then wipe off his sweat at his face... I was focusing on taking off the sweat... The I noticed Jungkook looking at me deeply.. "Hey... What?..." I said to him... "Can I hug you Noona?... " he said shyly... "De..." I replied...

I then hugged his perfect haped body as I blushed off the sweat of his neck...
He then bends and smells my neck... Well it gets me off now... "Jungkook..." I said to him while blushing.... "Your room mate is Jungkook..." Oppas said as we looked at Jin oppa who is  circling with the other four and decided who am I sleeping with...

"Ok..." I said as Jungkook is already off me and is going at our room with my bags with Taehyung... I then wave goodbye to the others and ran off to our room... "Y/N we'll call you guys later when dinners ready!!" Jin oppa said screaming over me... "Ne!!" I screamed back as an reply...

            •♥•five minutes later•♥•

We we're placing each things of mine in their places... "Taehyung hyung... We could handle this... You could rest... Kamsa hyung!" Jungkook said happily to Taehyung oppa as he sweat and smile... his hot af.... Pls kill me...

Taehyung then leaves our room while bowing to us... Oh yeah... They bow in common... I should note to do that...

Jungkook then locked the door of our room...

If you couldn't imagine the room well here then, a pic...

And yeah

And yeah... We are in one bed... We are sharing... I'm not ok with it...

I then snap back at my senses when Jungkook hugged me from behind... I was shocked but I then blushed... He then puts his mouth in my ear... "Y/N noona.. Your making me crazy..." He whisphers at my ear as I could feel his hot breath heating my bare skin...