Happy Break Up part 2

Jungkook's POV

She then nods at me signaling me to continue....

I then started to move... I started it with a slow and gentle... Well I watch stuffs... •-• don't me... And I know this stuffs even though I'm a virgin... I also think she doesn't know it as much as I do...

She then moaned sweetly and softly at my ear while grabbing my hair and making me kiss her neck...

Well it's wonderful to kiss a soft, white and a good smelling one...

As I continue she moans and moans...

It turns me on more...

I then continued it fast and rough...
Her moans became more and more loud every thrusts I make...

I then started to make a mark at her neck marking her that she's mine...

"Ahhhh!!!" She moaned hard in my ear that makes me thrusts in her more hard and fast...

She flips her head back cause of the pleasure she is getting and her neck which has my mark and is showing to my face... "Ugh~" I groan a little at my wonderful long and hard thrust inside her...

"Ahhh!!! J-jungkook!!!" Y/N yelled in my ear signaling me that I found her g-spot... "Oh God~ your too sexy~" I said as I felt her walls clench in more in my dick...

We then became a moaning mess again... As I started to thrust in and out roughly again...

"Ugh~ Y/N I-im c-cuming!!" I yelled as I was gonna get her permission on letting it out in her... "M-me too!!" She moaned and not yelled which made me smirk and entered in one last thrust....

"Nyaaahhhh!!" Y/N screamed as she arched her back and flips her head backwards as I let out my cum in her...

We pant and look at each other for a few minutes and I clasped at her side of the bed hugging her...

--morning--

"Jungkook..." Y/N said waking me up... "What Y/N?" I said happily... "Didn't you put protection?" I then got shocked and said... "No... I didn't..."

I then saw her almost crying and almost hitting me... I then stopped her and pinned her arms above her head... "Don't worry I have pills... Bought them just in case..." I said letting her arms down and hugging her...

"Let me take one now..." I then reached out and give her one... "Here..." She then thanked me and took a early bath cause she needs to clean up and cook for us...

"Just for you..." She then blushed...

Y/N's POV

I then took a bath and put my dirty clothes at the bin...

I then wear this as my uniform...