Drunk Shit (-////-)

A/N
So yeah...
Im back from Vecay!
So heres your fav part guys!
Miss you guys!

Y/N's POV

We kissed passionately at our room...
He slammed the door shut as he harshly throws me at the bed...
I then bite my lips as he crawls to me from the edge of the bed...
"You shouldn't have said that." He looks at me like he's about to eat me.
Shit. Turns me on so bad.

"What?! O-ppa?" I ask innocently to him as he rushes to me.

But I stood up and he fell to the top board. "Ouch! Why?!" He asks as he sits at the pillows... I then crawl slowly to him from the edge...
"Shit Y/N. Why are you so hot?" He asks as the monster bounced angry and grew big... He's hard.

"Meow~" I said as I'm at his legs letting my body parts brush gently...
"Shit." He breaths heavily as I let my opening touch his legs.. "Meow?" I asked.. "Y/N! Just do it!" He screams as I slowly touch his balls and plays with them...

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He repeats and repeats... I then squeeze his other ball as I lick the other one..

I'm gonna tease his monster as hard as possible.. He cant lead back once I always lead. He can if I said so. He knows I'm competitive...

I then let myself pleasure by grinding my wet hole at his legs... "Y/N!" He screams. He holds the bed sheets as he twitches... He then twitch and leads his knees up as my wet hole was there... "Kyaaa!" I moaned then cummed on his legs... "Shit Y/N." I then held onto him as he sits down and lets me rest on his chest as he cleans his knee...

"I love you so much." He said and kissed me.

At first I was flattered... But then I knew what was going on...

"If you thought youre gonna rest after that kiss... Youre wrong." I smile as evil as I can... "Y/N, Kookie is tired~" He lets himself fall on the bed not covering himself...

Wrong Move.

I let him close his eyes first... "Night."
Then.. I positioned myself.. I then bite my lips as I enter his monster in the cave... "Gah... W-wha? Y/N?!" He opens his eyes as his face is blushing... "You need to finish. Your- ugh - tired so... Ill do it- hmn.." I said half moaning as I could still feel his monster twitch...

"Y/N." He smile as he kissed me... "I love you! So much! Gahhhh-" He moaned so loud that I had to put fingers on his mouth as he sucks and licks them passionately while looking at me with lust which turns me on as fucking hell... I then moved my hips up and down slowly... "Ga-" I put my fingers above his gums which turns him on as his monster grew bigger..

Shit! Shit! He's close.

"Ahh!" I moaned as he thrusts with his hips up... "Kyaaa!" I moaned once again as his monster reaches my deepest spots.. "J-jungkooooookkk!" I moaned for the last time as he releases his sperms inside me...  As I lay down at his chest... "Dont-" He humned question me because he's tired... "Ever drink again." He then laughs a little as he kissed my forehead and then combs my hair...

"I love you too." I replied.
"Good night too." I said as I kissed his lips and then moved up as his head level to comb his hair...

We then fell asleep.