baazi.........11

Hello every one ...sorry for bit late......

Episode starts with hospital...........

Shivay still searching answer in her eyes his hold gets stronger every second....his breath increases with the second......

Anika says i am ok.....hearing which shivay stay in the same tone. He could not come out of the fact that she took his bullet even after humiliation.

Anika who was almost close to him...remimsces of shviays words and tries to come out of his hold. Shivay who didnt expect this "kya hua.....is it paining some where...."saying which he touches her shoulder ........anika refrains back...................

Shivay sees her......

"am ok mr oberoi..." saying which she looks some where and anxienty which was there gets tucked in with in herself.....

Shivay senses her sudden change and bows down with out eyeing her......

" i know ..you would be hurt by words but....i" shivay struggles in search of words...

"no mr oberoi u are right....we are poor so we will do any thing for money.....and i dont regret for saying this, i know ur time is quite precious why are wasting here.......and dont worry i dont want a single pie for this.....u may leave." She turns to the window......

Shivay who didnt expect this much ....tries to move closer....he turns her face........

Anika sees him . her eyes were with tears which was almost tring to gush out....she tries to turn aside. But shivays hold was quite tight........she looks down......

"y are u wasting ur time....u just leave....i feel weakness......i need to sleep.....leave this place.....and vinay will stay here with me....leave......" words came with anger from anikas throat.......

"i know i hurt u much.....but this doesn't mean that u can command my work.......look.....u are coming with me to mansion.....and i dont have the habit of hearing no.............is that clear....?" he to shouts looking at her..........

Anika tries to move and out of pain she shout a bit louder. Shivay holds her immediately but she refuses to take his help.....by then vinay enter the room. He holds her and make her lie in the pillow. By which shivay takes his hands.........his eyes still hold anikas sight....

"doctor said u will be discharged tomo....and u can go home....."vinay takes out the files....

"ok let me speak to doc for a nurse and reagarding the any medical assistance." Shivay tries to leave....

"no shivay ...i spoke to him...and as anika wanted she will be in her house and nurse will be accompanied."

"i said she will come to mansion.....u didnt hear"words were of high temper

"u didnt hear what she said.....when she is not comfortable in mansion....y are u thrusting her.....more over i will be there in her house......i personally see her......so dont worry.....i knew u are worried about ur image.....but i will make sure u are not affected by this....u leave.....pinky aunty will be looking for u............"saying which vinay started to sit next to anika

"vinay is right....i will manage ...after its my house......so i will be fine......thanks for coming here personally .......thank you sir......"anika sees him. Her eyes was full of sarcasm and anxiety and anger

Shivay who was already fuming ...gets more anger... "i knew my works.....u dont need to remind me to leave......."he looks at her with anger...and disappointment.....he leaves the place fast.