Bazzi 29

Bazzi 29.

"see, I finished the entire plate" the person throwed it to its right.

"throwing your food plate is wrong, don't do this again" mukerjee was polite

"I think I am more mannered than you" his eys were looking at his legs which were tied with the chair.

"you are safe, you should be greatful" Mukherjee opened the food. it had a fish shawarma.

"stop licking your fingers, its stinking than this place" he said looking around him. He was perfectly accommodated in that 3*4 toilet. Indian toilet.

"but still you are comfortable, you have an added advantage, its easy when you wanna pee or " Mukherjee was concentrating on the fish, his mouth was wide opened with the laugh.

"stop .......stop it" the person was about to throw up.

"I said , see now its easy for you" again Mukherjee laughed.

"please , let me come there; I will pay you the double. pls"

His face showed he was in the verge of cry.

"how much will you give"

"what you quote"

"I don't want money"

"ok any thing, kind or?"

"any thing?"

"yes, anything, just let me go"

"ok. Its simple I have another package. Eat this." Mukherjee showed the parcel.

"you are cruel, wait and watch; the moment I am freed I will not spare you" the person shouted.

"be polite Mukherjee, he is a CEO of the concern; you cant be cruel"

Mukherjee stood in a single shot hearing the voice, the man tried hard to see the person behind voice.

"no boss, I was asking him to eat" Mukherjee laughed. His voice was not clear as his mouth was full with food .

"get him here" the new person ordered

Mukherjee dragged the person out of the toilet.

"Shivay, I didn't expect this behaviour from you, you need to pay" he shouted.

"Shukla ji, stop scaring us. You are so childish." Shivay sat in the nearby chair.

"so shukla ji, tell me why did you do this" Omkara was straight to the point.

"I did not do any thing, its because of your concern I lost the customers trust." Shukla replied

"see, Shukla ji had a huge loss because of this." Shivay was sarcastic.

Omkara repeated the same question, Shukla did give the same reply.

"so what is your answer for this"

Shivay showed a recording. " its Shivay's room. The day on which Shivay and Shukla had the final sign on the project. When Shivay was busy with the phone call, Shukla seem to take the pictures of the document."

"we already decided that, the documents will be from our side and only after getting the tender you will be given the details. There is a contract breach, so you need to says"

"its fake, I didn't do anything."

"see, better you say this , else you need to live the rest of your life here, with this man, " as Shivay said this Mukheerji showed his teeth.

And Shivay continued"one more thing, garage is seized buddy, and so as your Shivji be"

"no you can't"