baazi 13

Its baazi 13..................................,

Ishana reach a place ...and fights to move inside. She sees the guards were no less than bouncers....she sees a man of 5"4' who was with a glasses and wearing a white apron almost below the knee..

"mr Mehta ..mr Mehta... plz...can you hear me....."Ishana shouted at the man.

The man who was addressed as Mehta 's eyes drawn to the side of Ishana, eyes which was calm till frowned seeing her and made clear that he recognized her. With his files he stood for a moment and left the place without responding to her cry. Ishana felt as if everything is moving out of control....

She stood holding the railings and bouncer where looking at this lean girl. this showed they were ready for the prey. The time passed.

Mr Mehta reappeared in front of her like a deity , and now not alone , two more people where accompanying him. Ishana who almost closed her eyes got back into senses...she could hardly recognize them.....might be other surgeons /scientists...

"well , what u are upto here"mr Mehta was quite calm.

"i came for my sister.., mo...mona.....u asked money , i have....plz let mona .....plz...."she cried out like a devil....

"mona....we dont have any patient named mona admitted....might be u were mistaken...."a man with strained smile spoke , he was one of the person with mr Mehta...

"no...no...mehta knows she is inside...." Ishana was horrified with the answer.

The other two doctors were almost staring at Mehta.......

"sorry mam, even if u are right we cant take u inside or check with the name...its protocol....." said the lean person standing next to him

"but mr Mehta told if i return the money then he will leave my sister, mona....."saying which she eyed the doctors as they are the only hope.

"sorry , you might have sighned the contract so its done....u may leave" saying which the lean person ordered the guards to throw her out of the street........

The guards followed the orders like slave. It started verbally and as Ishana retaliated she was dragged out by the persons.....

Ishana sees the building with the great sense of disappointment......

"so ...u came here to cry........."she turned to the voice.......

...........

Its shivays room

Shivay was staring at the wall paper.......

"are you listening to me shivay"pinky was sarcastic

"ya mom, i am here...since an hour , u were lecturing about my marriage......"

"ya an hour went , but u didnt reply yet y?

"i need some time......and not now...".

"time..you have taken a lot.....and y not now...............shivay you know u are the yet to be heir of oberoi industries and i dont want u to fell in the cheap tricks....i want a bahu who can match to you with all status.........and i have picked up the people also....."

"mom you are impossible...how can u...."

"Stop it shivay, i knew u are running behind that cheap girl anika....but i dont want any sahi soutani drama......"

"mom , how can you speak about the girl who saved my life.....and she is not like that"

"ya i knew i owe to her because of that , but i cant see u fall for her ......i know what you are upto......."