baazi 10

Hello every one..hope u like this track

Party was full of feast and music ...with the decorations that were sky high . anika sees this and still with the thought of the strange gesture of shivay.

Shivay still in study sees sara standing .

"yes sara, "

"sir ...i need to speak to u personally " sara started with a soft tone.

Shivay who was turning the pages of a heavy loaded book, closed it and looked up. He was quite calm and was more generous in his reactions. He looked her face.

"sir, regarding the attact at the hotel.. we have a clue left with but"sara continued

"yes miss sara finish it"

"but its unbelievable that the person is is......anika" saying which sara was keen looking at his eyes

"anika........is the sources are genuine?" shivay was controlling his emotions

"even i too had a great shock but i have the footages" saying with she sees the footage

The footage:

"Anika entering the hotel, she speaks to a guy with bears , they speak for a short while. They both give a smile. Anika sits in the reserved seat. The guy spikes the drink, and anika leaves to the room after a while. And after she is been pulled out by some one, the same guy takes the man who was lying........"

"apart from this there is another footage of the same man waiting in our parking lot..........so i dont have any other option than believing it"sara waits for his reaction.

"i need some time" shivay was looking some where

Sara  "another thing is he is also attending todays party. So i thought to in form u......."

"u just place the cctv footage here and leave........." shivay looking some whre

Sara obey s is order and comes out...........

Shivay thinks of the past where after the day of incident how he asked sara to investigate on this issue......

Sara who was out looks back through the window seeing shivay tensed , a smile comes automatically in her lips , she sees the beard man standing at the corner he signs her and she to respond back.....

"sorry shivay i cant loose this oppourtunity....this time it will be by anika."

She reminces of hearing anika and shivay conversation on the very next day after the hotel incident. She informs some one . and she gets this cctv footage and also the instructions. She gives the envelope to the person.

Sara moves towards him. She leans to through the pillar....with glass.

"so every thing was settled u need to start the play"

"ok .."saying which the man heads towards the center of the party......

In study, still shivay argues to himself about the integrity of anika. Though he had the footages his heart still supporting anika..he reminiscences of anika holding him and how she took time to come out of it.......and today how she brought the envelope ..he sees the party through the window....

He sees anika speaking  to a maid. He thinks no sara might be wrong. Anika cant do this. He suddenly sees the beard man heading towards her. She see on his side and goes to the corner where the starters are being served. She places the some thing and he comes and takes. Shivay fingers holding a window gets tighten up seeing this....so...she was the one......she is taking revenge or else she is working for.....