BAZZI... 31

"good morning"

"good morning," Anuradha smiled.

"so brushy brushy" Anika came with the brush.

This was her usual routine, she accompanined Anuradha to fresh up in the morning. This increased the bond between the two. Next one and half hours will be Anika's best time, she did it with her soul, sometime she find herself as a nanny for the 50 yearold child. Anuradha too behaved in the same way, breakfast is the easiest thing as Anuradha was held with the tv and dvd.

It casted the family of Raheja's and their pari. Anika smiled seeing Anuradha playing with their five year old daughter Pari. She felt bad for the family, she tried to enquire Neeraja about the family, but Neeraja was hard to crack. She tried to manipulate, so the try was always a failure.

But leaving the details, she started enjoying the play with Anuradha and Pari. Some times they were joined by Jyothi as well.

Today Jyothi joined them,

"so, aren't you getting late?"

"no I have another appointment, so you will be going to office early"

"Mr Saxena is ok with the fabrics, but he feels the amount is huge?"

" he spoke to me about that, what you feel?"

"better, we stay on the amount , it shows our supremacy. And fabrics is more tender so we may need extra.."

"mmm" Jyothi smiled at the statement, "so, you are getting merged with this, shift from event management to accounts and handling"

"mmm, some what" anika nodded yes.

"you finish the basics soon, and get enrolled in the bachelors soon"

"me degree..." anika raised her voice, and she lost the grip of the spoon , the food was alover the mechentosh.

"simple degree, ok not a murder...and you are doing this ok" Jyothi gave a final tone and left the place.

Anika spotted the time, 20 minutes past 8. The degree lingered in her mind. Sill almost an hour is there, only hour is there. She has to reach the office, else Jyothi will go mad.

She cleaned the mess and gave Anu the medicines and left the place.

Next half an hour was in rush. She prepared her bag, it was full of files. As she stepped out of the room it was almost 15 minutes to ; again,rushed to breakfast. she saw neeraja was laughing at her condition.

"Shivay shall we"

Omkara stood at he door step of the study. His face showed a serious note, which reflected in the way he was holding the folders. Shivay was still on the working table. His eyes running through the book. It seemed to be of 100 page, eyeing at every word.

"shviay" omkara raised his hand and pointed the wrist.

"mm, I am done" shivay stood up from the chair. He assembled the things, it had a note pad a pen and his laptop. He gave the book to Omkara. Before leaving the room, his eyes peaked again to the table, conformed that nothing his left , they moved to stairs.

"if you need call me " shakti and tej were sitting on the living room.

"make sure, nothing goes wrong, commission head is an agrrogant egoistic brat, so hold on the words." tej remainded

"yeah dad, that's another issue to handle"

"so, shivay is ready" Sara entered the mansion with the smile.

Omkara face turned blue, he moved out to the parking area. Shivay gave a sarcastic smile at her. Pinky was the only one in oberoi family to welcome Sara in a happy note. Sara to recirprocated with a smile.