baazi.. 39

hey guys, this is Pragya, 

First of all, plz accept my apology for not posting for so long,  I had my personal issues going on, so I could not concentrate on this.  But now, I am off of everything,  so I will be posting regularly on Thursdays. 

I apologize to you all once again . this is your love which make me write. thanks for your love. 

do accept my apology.

with love Pragya.

"Trust, is one basic structure which we always expect in others than settling it in us."

Two days was a whole mess in Shivay's life. Stress, challenges and grudges are not new to him, but now its totally different. Every time he tried to move forward, he was brought back by the memories.

"Shivay, this is last weeks analysis on our stocks, we are down drastically. And court is about to take Jyothi's plea." Omkara sat next to him.

"mmm" shivay took a deep breath.

"did you speak to her?"

Shivay did not answer for this, he turned the pages of the document gradually.

"shivay speak to her, she will be waiting for you. You need to accept that you have fallen for her."

"your efforts are not going pay you, so just drop this."

Hearing his words, all Omkara could do was to smile sarcastically. That provoked Shivay more.

Last two days Sara and Choti Ma gave ideas and ways to tackle this issue. why didn't you accept. I knew it will work.

"that's unethical so I didn't." shivay was bland

"no, you don't want to hurt her. so stop spoiling yourself and just to as you heart says " Omkara's index finger pointed at Shivay's heart.

Shivay closed his eyes.

..............................................................

"Sara, will this work" Tej face looked confused.

"Uncle, you can trust me. I spoke to labor organization too; we can make our move clear. All we need is Arjun should bluff a little bit more. Jyothi will be finished fully."

"mmm, I am happy that you are with him in this crisis" Pinky came smiling.

"Auntie, we are family"

"mmm, we are a family" pinky gave a warm hug to her.

"we will hold a press conference today evening, I will personally hold it, I don't want any mess now" Tej took a turn towards his room.

Sara took a leave from pinky and strode to upstairs. Some where she indirectly praised Jyothi for giving this opportunity. This crisis brought Sara close to Oberoi's; and she turned every leaf, to get close to Shivay as well. Shivay who was battling his conscience already, didn't heed to her behavior.

"shivu" calling which she opened the door of his room. Shivay who was surfing on the net raised up to see the voice.

"here is the full proof document"

Shivay, took a deep breath and took the papers. It had the explanation about the material usage, working hours. And it also had the testimony from the workers and labors from the construction site. Both permanent and contractual labors have signed it. they also place the positive note about working under this brand.

Along with this, it also had the written conduct about the Arjun the junior engineer. One from the family, and other from his graduated institute.

Both claimed that Arjun's behavior and attitude towards others. His family has given a written statement about his addiction towards the alcohol and arrogance.