Keith Powers: Sex With Me

"Y/N!" Your principal yelled as you walked across the stage to receive your diploma. Your fro bounced as you strutted across the stage with your head held high. You were the Valedictorian after all, this was your shining moment.

You worked your ass off in school. You barely had a social life, have never been to a party, and only really had one friend. But that would all change now. High school was over, you could finally have some fun.

You changed your glasses to contacts, changed out your baggy hoodies and tennis shoes out for form fitting dresses and heels. You always looked beautiful, but nobody could tell under that hood.

After the ceremony you caught up to your best friend Dijah and her boyfriend Eli. "WE MADE ITTTTTT" you all screamed at each other. You laughed afterwards, genuinely happy. "So what's going on after graduation?" Dijah asked Eli. "Well my man Keith is having a party at his parents beach house for all the graduates. It's gonna be lit as FUUUUUUCK" He screamed.

Dijah looked over at you, "You're coming right Y/N? You know Keith's yo boooooooooo" She said, sticking her tongue out at you. "Shut up D" you said laughing. "And yeah I'll come." You said. She looked at you with surprise written all over her face as Eli yelled again, "AYEEEE BABYS FIRST PARTAAAYY"

Later on after your family left, you went upstairs, did your hair, and changed.

You slid on your gold metallic flip flops, grabbed your beach bag and headed outside where Dijah and Eli were waiting for you

"DAMN BITCH!! You lookin real sexy. Make me wanna do something strange for some loose change." Your bestfriend squealed as you slid in the backseat. "Yeah yeah you look iight, you need to put some damn clothes on! I don't wanna have to fight any of these niggas out here tryna get freaky with my sis." Eli said, looking back at you and then back to the road. You shook your head at him, laughing.

It takes about an hour to get to the beach area. Once there, you take a couple of turns and end up in a nice neighborhood, with huge beach houses. You pull up next to a few other cars and Eli parks, and hops out. Opening the door for Dijah and you. You walk up and see people EVERYWHERE. Drinking, laughing, dancing, having fun. You look to your left where your Bestfriend just was to see she and Eli are both gone. Great.

You go over to where a tiki bar is set up, and ask the bartender for a sex on the beach. You wondered how they got a bartender to serve a party with a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds. He gave you your drink and you smiled at him, before turning around. You almost walk right into a bare chest.

You breath hitches in your throat when you look up and see Keith staring down at you, looking your body over

You breath hitches in your throat when you look up and see Keith staring down at you, looking your body over. "Hey baby girl. I was hoping you would come. I loved your valedictorian speech." He smiled down at you.

Keith has been flirting with you for years. You never thought much of it, he flirted with almost everybody. He never called you anything but baby girl, you weren't even sure he knew your real name. You've had the worlds biggest crush on him since freshman year, and never knew what to say to him. He was popular, every girl in school wanted him. You were too shy to ever say or do anything.

But fuck that.

You were tired of being little miss shy and innocent. You wanted to get dirty. "Of course I came. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to get to dance with you." You say, pushing your chest up against him. He looks down at you, clearly surprised and speechless.

You grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor, leaving your drink. You turn around and pop your ass on him while Juvenile's "Back That Ass Up" blasted through the speakers. You concentrated hard, doing everything you practiced in your room, alone, all through high school. You looked back at his face and he was biting his bottom lip, looking like he was doing everything he could to keep his dick from rising. Your cheeks heat up as you realize you're doing something right.

The song ends and you hear the beginning notes to Rihanna's "Sex With Me". An idea pops in your mind as you run over and grab a chair, placing it in the middle of the dance floor. You then grab a very confused and turned on looking Keith and sit him in the chair.

You take a few steps back, and roll your hips to the beat of the song. "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy" You spin and drop down to your knees, crawling over to Keith on all fours. By now you have everyone in the party's attention. But Keith was looking at you like you were the only other person on earth.

You stop right at Keith's feet, grinding against the floor. You get on your feet and turn away from him, bending over and shaking your ass in his face, making his boys in the crowd hoot and holler. You drop down into his lap, grinding your ass against his dick. He puts his hands on your waist, pushing you down so you feel his hard dick through his shorts. You put your head back onto his shoulder, swirling your hips in circles. Then you bend down and place your legs around his waist, and your hands on the ground in front of the chair. You grind up and down on him, hearing "oohs" and "aahs" and "damn" from the crowd. You get up and turn around so you're facing him, and look him in the eyes.

They're burning with lust.

You're stuck, staring at him when the song ends. People clapping knocks you out of your daze, and you look around and see your classmates cheering. You aren't even able to enjoy the moment because you're being carried away. Keith was walking with you, into his house, up the stairs, and into his bedroom.

He slammed you against the wall. He looked you deep in your eyes "All this fucking teasing isn't gonna fly with me. I'm not with the bullshit. So right now, I'm gonna strip you, wrap my lips around that pretty little pussy, make you cum harder than you ever have. Then I'm gonna stick this hard dick you gave me in you and fuck your whole life up. Understood?" You felt yourself damn near drowning in your panties.

"Yes daddy."

And then all hell breaks loose.

Part 2 will be up shortly 💋

Make sure you guys are commenting so I can start writing personalized stories, and stories about the specific guys you all want to read about.

xo