Bryshere Gray: New Beginning (Pt. 2)

"I swear to God, I couldn't walk for a week!" Yazz said, while you sat across the booth from him dying of laughter.

You and Yazz were out to breakfast, just talking and getting to know each other. He took you to a little diner just outside of town. The same one you and Jaleel used to come to. Fuck him though.

"I can't believe you threatened to kill a kid in the fourth grade! No wonder your mom whooped yo ass! How were you even thinking about people dying that young?!" You said between laughs.

"Well..I have a troubled past." Yazz said suddenly getting serious. "I saw a lot of stuff I shouldn't have had to see at a really young age. My dad runs the biggest kingpin in LA. So I was introduced to a lot of violence really early in life. I was only seven when I saw someone get shot. By the time I was thirteen I had shot four people myself." He looked like he wanted to cry.

"The fourth one was accidental...after that I decided I had to get away from that lifestyle. Once I turned eighteen I moved to ATL, started school, got a regular job, got an apartment with a roommate who happens to have a gorgeous best friend whose dude didn't treat her right and here we are." He smiled.

You sat there, awe struck.

"So...what happened to your parents if you don't mind me asking? You seem like you were really close to your mom." You said. "It had to be hard to leave her."

"It was, she cried for weeks before I left.But she was so happy I wasn't following in my father's footsteps she all but pushed me on the plane. She's always really supportive. My dad on the other hand wasn't happy with my decision. He wanted me to stay there and be groomed to take over the family business. Every chance he gets he slides it in that he wants me to come home and take my place. But that's not a life I want for myself of my wife and kids when I get them."

You heart rate quickened when he mentioned kids. Jaleel was serious about not wanting kids, which crushed you but you stayed because you loved him. "You want kids?" You asked with a shaky voice. "Of course lil mama. Shoot, even if i didn't, if i had someone as beautiful as you my mind would change. We'd make gorgeous babies." He said eyeing you up and down, making you blush.

"You know, i was with Jaleel for years and he still never wanted kids. No matter how much i told him kids meant to me." You said looking down at your plate, playing with your pancakes.

You felt Yazz put his finger under your chin and lift your head up to look at him. "Well we've already established that he's a dumbass. He should have his ass beat for the way he did you. I promise if you decide to give me a chance I would never do you dirty like that." You looked in his eyes and saw he was nothing but sincere.

"Okay." You smile.

"Okay?" He says grinning from ear to ear. You nod and he jumps up from his side of the booth and comes to your side and pulls you up and into his arms. You smile as he starts leaning down, you get on your tiptoes and kiss him. As soon as your lips touched his, you felt a shock right in your groin. Something you NEVER felt with Jaleel. You pulled away, and touched your forehead to his. He was grinning like an idiot down at you. You were just about to kiss him again when you heard someone yell.

"Y/N!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!" You looked over and saw Jaleel storming over to you, looking mad as hell. He got close and reached out to grab your arm but Yazz stepped in front of you.

"You got a problem bruh?" Yazz said looking him up and down. They both stood about the same height, but Yazz was looking at Jaleel like he was a damn midget. "Hell yeah I got a fuckin problem. Who the hell are you and why the hell you got your hands and lips all over my woman?" Jaleel said through gritted teeth.

Hell naw. To the naw naw. You stepped between them.

"I STOPPED BEING YOUR FUCKING WOMAN WHEN YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT COMING UP IN HERE ASKING HIM OR ME SHIT ABOUT WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE'S DOING TO ME." You yelled, getting in his face.

Apparently he didn't like that because the next thing you knew, you were flying into a booth. Before you could jump back up and fuck this nigga up, Yazz had him on the ground with a gun to his throat.

"Oh so you like putting your hands on women? You like that shit? Hit me nigga. HIT ME YOU BITCH." Yazz yelled at Jaleel who was laying on the ground with tears coming out his eyes. You jumped up and ran over to them. You bent down and rubbed Yazz on the back, "Yazz..baby let it go. He's not worth going to jail for. Please look at me." you whispered in his ear. He tore his eyes away from Jaleel's and looked at you, sighed, and put the safety back on his gun. He put it back in his pocket and stood up.

"I swear to God, I ever see you around MY woman, harassing her again, not even Y/N is gonna be able to stop me from doing what I should've did here today." Yazz said through gritted teeth at Jaleel, who was on the floor whimpering like a little bitch.

Yazz threw some money down on the table and reached his hand out to you. You picked up your purse, took his hand and walked out. When you got to the car, you two silently looked at each other until you both bust out laughing.

"Did you see his FACE?!" you choked out in between laughs. "He looked like he was about to shit himself right on the floor!!" You said.

Yazz was laughing too hard to speak, holding his chest.

Your laughter died down and you looked over to him. "So..YOUR woman huh?" You said, smiling over at him.

"Only if you wanna be lil mama. I know you just got out of a long term thing so I can understand if you wanna wait a little bit befo--"

You cut him off, placing your lips on his.

"Look, even though I'm still hurting, I really wanna give this a chance. When I'm with you, i feel something i haven't felt in a long time. It may seem fast, but I want you." You say to him. His eyes light up, and he reaches over and hugs you.

"I'll do right by you baby girl. I promise."

Make sure you guys are commenting so I can start writing personalized stories, and stories about the specific guys you all want to read about.

xo