Woody McClain: It Goes Down In The DM (Part 2)

Second Part for my girl briyonce_ 😘
If you would like a personalized imagine for yourself, either comment your name, your guy, and your scenario, or inbox it to me. 💋

Bria's POV
I leaned my head back and laughed with tears streaming down my face. Woody had been here for almost two hours and had me in fucking stitches the whole time he's been here.

We ate food, talked about ourselves and what we want for our lives. He was really humble and down to earth, and goofy as hell. We were really vibin.

Once I stopped laughing, I we locked eyes. He bit his lip and put his hand on my thigh. "You know, you was talking big shit in my DM's earlier." He said with a chuckle. "So, you really taking this dick or nah?" He said with a serious face, his eyes burning with lust.

I purposefully wore a tight tank top and shorts that barely covered my round ass to tease him a little bit. But right now, my pussy was wet from how he was looking at me. Play times over.

Instead of answering him, I climbed in his lap, straddling him. I leaned down and dragged my tongue across his bottom lip, before taking it between my teeth. His hands grabbed my ass and he stood up with me wrapped around his 6'3 frame. He started biting and sucking my neck, sure enough leaving hickies. He walked up the stairs "Which one is the bathroom?" He said. "The bathroom?" I said back, arching my eyebrow. "Yeah baby girl, imma eat that pussy in the shower, then imma lay down on your bed so you can ride me into the sunset like you promised." He said, winking at me.

God I think I'm drowning.

"Second door on the left." I said before attaching my lips to his. Our tongues fought for dominance as he walked with me. Once we got in the bathroom he sat me down on the floor. "Strip." He commanded.

I took everything off while he started the shower. Once it was warm, I got in. He stripped and followed me. Once he stepped in, he got on his knees and put my legs on either side of his shoulders, and started devouring my pussy.

He licked and sucked my clit, making me moan and grind my wetness into his face. He insterted a finger and started to pump. He stuck his tongue out and let me ride his face, making me work for my orgasm. The warm water rolled down both our naked bodies as I felt my release coming. "Wo-woody. Fuck I'm gonna cum daddy!" I groaned. He started moving his tongue and fingered me faster, wanting to taste my sweet juices. Only a second later, he got his wish.

Woody's POV

FUCK, she tasted so sweet man. After she came she turned the shower off, looking exhausted and trying to catch her breath. We stepped out the shower and she grabbed us two towels and led me to the master bedroom.

She pushed me down on the bed and let her towel fall. The sight of her standing there naked and wet, her skin glistening made my dick stand right back up. She walked over to me and ripped my towel off, and climbed on top of me. She kissed me long and slow, before moving her lips down to my neck. I groaned as her pussy brushed up against my dick, making it twitch. She left wet kisses down my body until she got down to my manhood. She looked up at me evilly before licking and sucking on my tip.

"SHIT Bria...oh my god stop teasing me." I growled out. I should just pull her up and fuck her brains out, I can't deal with this teasing shit right now. Before I could pull her up, she took my whole dick in her mouth. "Fuuuuuuuuuck" I groaned out. She bobbed her head up and down, giving me wet, sloppy head. Just how I love it. I grabbed all her hair back into a ponytail and bucked my hips up, fucking her mouth. I can tell it startled her, but she didn't gag. She took all that shit like a champion, just making me harder. I started to feel my cum traveling up my dick, so I pulled her head off it. I grabbed her neck and pulled her up to me. Before I could stick my dick in and fuck the soul outta her, she slid down on it.

"Oh my goodness....shit daddy you're fucking huge." She moaned out. I smiled internally. You damn right I'm huge. Before I could hype myself up anymore in my head, she started grinding on my dick, erasing any and all thoughts I had. Shit she's tight.

Bria POV

I grinded on his dick, feeling him touching my spot. I threw my head back and groaned. "Gotdamn girl, you tryna make me cum already." He said through gritted teeth. I lifted off him and turned around, and slid back down on his hard shaft. I grinded and shook my ass a little for him, showing off. I looked back at him and he was mesmerized, staring at my ass. I started bouncing up and down, making his dick constantly hit my G Spot. "Oh my--Woody I'm gonna fucking cum." I moaned out.

"Nah baby girl, hold that shit." He said, and with that he hopped up, with his dick still inside me. He got on his knees behind me and started hitting it from the back. I reached down and started rubbing my clit, making my orgasm build faster. I arched my back and put my chest down on the bed so my ass was the only thing poking up. "Oh yeah baby stay just like that" he said, putting his hand on the arch in my back.

He started to fuck me hard, he grabbed my waist so I couldn't run even if I tried. "F-f-fuck woody I'm gonna cum, I can't hold it daddy!" I screamed out. "Hold it just a little bit longer baby, I'm so fucking close" he said, landing a hard smack on my ass. I yelped and tried to concentrate on holding my orgasm for him. I felt it building again, so I started throwing my ass back at him.

"Shit girl, look at me when you do that." He growled out and smacked my ass again. I tried to turn and look at him but before we could lock eyes I felt myself unravel. "UGH you so fucking wet!" Wood yelled out before he pulled out. I flopped down on the bed, barely able to move. Everything was sore.

I looked over at him and he was staring over at me, cheesing. I rolled my eyes and laughed at his silly ass. "Told you you was gonna get this dick girl, maybe next time you'll know not to play with me."

Make sure you guys are commenting so I can start writing personalized stories, and stories about the specific guys you all want to read about.

xo 😘