Bryshere Gray: Questions

Y/N POV

So tonight I was goin out with my girls for my bachelorette party. They were all excited and super turnt for my wedding and I honestly don't know how I feel. I mean, I love Derrek but he's just so...boring. He never wants to just go out and dance and have fun. All he wanna do is sit in the house like we 50.

I got out of my head when my best friend Jaz tapped me on my shoulder. "Cmon, we at the first spot." She grinned. I smiled and followed her off the party bus. When I looked up to us, I saw we were at a strip club. Okay dope.

We were let in by the bouncer and immediately smelled weed and liquor. I scrunched my nose up, but told myself I was gonna have fun because I know my girl worked hard on this.

I followed my bridesmaids to the bar and Jaz ordered twenty shots and told them to deliver them to the VIP. I was wondering who all them damn shots was for cuz it was only five of us.

When we got to our private area, we took our seats and waited for our shots. "Jaz who tf taking all them damn shots?" I asked. "Well, we're gonna take three a piece and you're gonna take the other eight." She whispered.

This bitch was tryna have me laid out somewhere.

"Cmon best!! It's your fucking bachelorette party and you look like you couldn't give a shit less. You need to loosen up!!" She screamed. The rest of my bridesmaids nodded in agreement. I sighed. "Fine."

Two hours later

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed as I shook my ass on the bar. So at this point, I've stripped down to nothing but my bra and panties. Niggas was throwing ones at me thinking I was a stripper and I was loving the attention.

"Y/N!! GET YO ASS DOWN RIGHT TF NOW!!" Jaz screamed at me. I ignored her and continued to shake my ass. Once the song ended, I hopped down and Jaz was waiting with my dress. "IIGHT you've had to fun, cmon so we can go! Yo ass need to go to bed somewhere."

I started to put on my dress when questions by Chris Brown started blaring through the speakers. I looked at Jaz. "No...don't you fu--"

Before she could tell me not to, I stepped out my dress and ran to the main stage, and started dancing on the pole.

Bryshere POV

When I walked into the club, I heard a lot of people yelling, so of course I wanted to see what the hell was going on. When I walked in further, I saw a girl on the main stage I didn't recognize. She must be new because honestly, I come here more than I'd like to admit.

I went to the bar and flagged down my boy Algee. "Wassup man?" I asked, doing our handshake. "Who's the new hire?" "Her? She don't work here" he laughed.

"Huh? It's amateur night already?" I asked. "Naw man, she here for her bachelorette party. Her fine ass friend been try a get her ass under wraps ever since she got drunk." He explained. I chuckled. "Damn, light weight." I said. "Imma go try to help her friend out."

I walked over to a girl on the side of the stage who was obviously trying to get the girl on the stage to come to her. "Excuse me?" I asked. She turned to me with a irritated look on her face. "My buddy over at the bar said yo "fine ass" was having problems getting a hold on your friend." I laughed. "Do you need some help?" She looked at me with skeptical eyes. "How do I know you not tryna take advantage of us?" She said.

"Well considering that my boy Algee over there seems to have a big ass crush on you, I don't think I would even be able to attempt to do anything to you. And more to the point, I'm not that type of dude." I explained. She looked me up and down again skeptically before waving her hand at her friend with a "You try" motion. I shook my head and stepped on the stage. I grabbed a robe from the wall and wrapped the girl in it. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and threw her over my shoulder and started to walk off stage.