Luke James: Meet & Greet

"Y/N BRING YO ASS! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MAKE ME LATE AND I MISS MY HUSBAND IMMA FUCK YOU UP." Your bestfriend Janet screamed at you. "MAN IM COMING, WATCH YO FUCKING MOUTH!!" You scream back with a laugh. She's been on edge all week because the guys from the movie she's been obsessed with for a past few months are going on tour, starting in ATL working their way back to Cali.

You couldn't lie, every last one of them was fine as hell and could get it, but she been doing the most. You check yourself out in the mirror one more time before you walk downstairs.

 You check yourself out in the mirror one more time before you walk downstairs

Janet raises her eyebrow at you. "For someone who didn't even wanna go, you sure are dressed like you ready to snatch somebody's edges." She says looking you up and down. Sometimes you wonder if she's bisexual. You laugh as you grab your purse and keys. "Bring your ass. Down here rushing me now all you can do is stand there." You say.

You hop in the car and jam to New Edition all the way to the stadium. Janet jumps out before you can even finish parking. You giggle at her excitement, park, and get out of your car. You run to catch up to her. "Damn Bitch cmon you know I'm wearing heels!!" You yell at her. "Sorry, I'm just SO exciteddddddd" she screeches.

You look around and realize there is barely any people here. "Jay...what time does this start?" You ask. She looks down at the floor and mumbles "Four o'clock." Your eyes almost fell out of your head. "FOUR O CLOCK. ITS ONE IN THE AFTERNOON!! WTF ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THREE HOURS HERE JANET?!" You yelled. "I figured if we got here early we could get in line and be first when they come out for the meet and greet." She said and shrugged. You shook your head, and walked off, looking for the meeting room.

You round the corner and run right into someone's chest. You look up and see the most beautiful man. Clear, dark skin. Eyes that looked like the finest chocolate , and teeth white as snow.

You almost fall backwards but he reaches out and grabs your arm before you hit the floor

You almost fall backwards but he reaches out and grabs your arm before you hit the floor. Embarrassed isn't even the word. "Are you okay? Did I scare you? My bad baby girl." His voice comes out smooth as silk, tickling your eardrums. "Holy shit." You think to yourself. Wait. Why's he smiling? He grinning hard as hell. "Holy shit huh?" He says back to you, chuckling.