sorry char

I love this song so much

Henry's P.O.V

I then walk up to Bianca
"Yo B we need to talk."
"OKAY henry what's up?"
"I'm done with this relationship, I'm so sick and tired of people coming up to me talking about how you and your ...."

I was than cut off

"I THOUGHT THEY WERE OUR FRIENDS HENRY!!!!" she yelled drawing attention

"Bianca shut the hell up, as I was saying you and your friends beating people up because they may have said something about you or they don't personally like you, I'm  done I'm breaking up with you and that's it.

I then started to walk away when I hear
"YOU WILL REGRET EVER BREAKING UP WITH ME HENRY HART!!!
I than sat with my boys and ate lunch

Charlotte's P.O.V

Me, Nina, Faith, hope, Piper, and krystal sat in shock as we heard what just happened with henry and bianca and honestly I wanted to break up into laughter, it was so funny.

                       20 minutes passed

The boys including henry walked over to us. They boys gave my girls kisses on the cheek except Krystal and Jason they started to have a make out session.

"Really krystal come we have to get to class you can kiss Jason later at the house when everyone comes over."

"What's happening over at your house Charlotte?"

I didn't answer so he started to look sad

"Look I'm sorry char what Bianca did to you and I'm sorry that I didn't stick up for you needed me the most." He said honestly

"It's ok we're just having a sleep over while my mom is out of town this weekend plus the week. If you want you can come."

"Really???"
"Yeah"
Then his face turn really happy and I wanted to hug him we're not there yet.