Dad's back

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night it may have been maybe around 3 am. I had a nightmare about not only my ex but also my Dad who my mom left because he was abusive to me and to her, Krystal got it worse .But I got comfort in the fact that henry was there next to me.

So I decided to go back to sleep so that I could get up later to help henry through the day.
______________________________________

I woke up again, I looked at my phone and this time it was 7:00. I got up and went into the bathroom got washed and dressed.

Went I got out the bathroom I saw that henry was awake so I walked up to the bed and sat next to him

"I thought that you went to school." He said

"No I woke up not to long ago and I don't won't to leave you. Imma go down to see what you have to eat and I'll be back in a bit."

He ok and I went downstairs into the kitchen. I saw a note that said

Henry and Charlotte your dad and I had to work even though we wish we could be there for you, we left money on table in the living room, we will see you after work. Love you both.

Mom

When done reading the note I went back upstairs and saw henry to walk.

"Henry Hart what are you doing, you know you walk, sit down." I said

"I know but I want to go downstairs and I want to do things on my own." He said with a sad face on.

"I know but with the condition your in you can't walk around on your own you need help and if you don't want my help I can call jamal and them to help." I said

"It not that I don't want your help it's just that I don't want to have to depend on you for everything while I'm getting better, your my girlfriend not my maid."

"I get it, if for certain thing I won't help you but you have to help me that you don't my help and that you want to do it on your own. But for now I'm going to help you down the stair because I don't want you to call down and do more damage."

"Ok thank you."

He stood up and we started to go down the stairs. As we're walking down I told him what the note said and we agreed to later get pizza.

Right when I put henry down on the couch the doorbell rang and I went to answer it, it was the one person besides Mason that I didn't want to see

MY DAD

"Daddy's back princess, did you miss me

"Daddy's back princess, did you miss me." He said with a smile on his face

"Daddy what are you doing here, how did you know that I was here?"

"I remembered that you were friends with that little white boy that i didn't like, so I came here to see if you were here and you are. Now give me a hug I haven't seen you in minute."

Because I was so scared I have him his hug then I heard

"Who is this Charlotte......"