Our life now

Henry's POV

So it's been a year since me and my boys did what we did and everything went to say I wanted them to. We eventually told Krystal and Charlotte. They cried and at first didn't want to talk to us. Then they came around and understood why we did what we did. And as of now things are going amazing in both ends.

It's 8:30 and I'm taking char on a date. For our anniversary, I want her to understand that I really love her and I would do anything for her. So I had help to set up a date for my baby.

This my outfit for tonight I hope char likes it

Charlotte's POV

Charlotte's POV

So Henry and I are going on a date tonight for our anniversary and I'm so excited, but I'm also very nervous because there is something I have to tell him that I don't really know how to tell him. I had went to the store earlier to pick out an outfit. I got ready and dressed

 I got ready and dressed

Once I was ready I met Henry downstairs

"Damn baby you look amazing. "

"Thank you, you look great yourself, I mean I wish we could go on more dates so you can dress up more."

We laughed and then left out. He didn't tell me anything and no matter what I did he just wasn't tryna tell me.  After about 15 minutes we got to where we we're supposed to be and we walked along a path way but because he didn't want me to see anything he covered my eyes. All I could do was laugh and try not to fall.

I'm guessing that we got to where he needed us to be and uncovered my eyes and showed me the surprise. I was so happy, I hugged him then he had me sit down.

"So I hope you like this, I know that things were a bit Rocky before but I'm glad that you were able to forgive me enough to come back and still love me. I love you more than anything and I just wanted our anniversary to be special." He said

"I'm glad I came back to and I love you more anything to and there isn't anything that's gonna change that. After you told me what you did I honestly was just scared because I felt that I didn't know who you were anymore but I realized that you did it for me and Krystal and my dad was never there so I wasn't mad at it really. I just never knew you of all people could go and do something like that that it just scared me."

"I just wanted to protect you and Krystal, and I'd do it again if that means making sure that you guys are ok." He spoke again

At that moment I couldn't stop the water works they came and I didn't even care. He leaned over the table and kissed me and wiped away my tears.

After that I got myself together and we ate food, which was great. I decided that if I was going to tell Henry what needed to be told then now would be the time.

"Baby there is something that I want to tell you and I know that after I tell you, you might not want anything to do with me and I just hope you stay with me and help me through this. " I said crying again because I really didn't know how he was going to react to the news.

"Charlotte there is nothing you can tell me that I wouldn't want anything to do with you. I love you ok that want change just tell me want it is. "

I took a deep breath looked down and said it.

"I'm pregnant.... "

It was quite for so long that I was worried so I looked up and I saw Henry with tears in his eyes then he started to laugh

"Baby I don't think you understand my love for you. I love you more than life itself, like I feel like I wouldn't be able to function or breath without you and the news you just told me strengthen that love. I would never leave you especially now. I'm gonna be a daddy. OH MY GOD I'm gonna be a father to a baby."

He got up, stood me up and hugged me and spun around out of joy. I was happy because he was happy and I knew that I would want the baby and now that I know that Henry wants the baby to I'm ecstatic.

Once he put me down we kissed and before it got to heated we pulled away and I promised him that once we got home he could whatever he wanted but now I wanted some desert and I mean the cake that was on the table.

The night turned out to be amazing and I just know our life together will be just as amazing.