He is out of his mind

Krystal's POV

I walked back into the classroom with tears in my eyes, I'm shaking and I don't know what imma do. I can't stand that man and he got the nerve, the audacity, and the gaul to bring his ass back here.

I'm sure people was talking to me but all I could do was think about what he used to do and what he could do. He wants to take me and my sister out today what I'mma do what I'mma do what the hell I'mma do.

With that on my mind I start to see black.

Charlotte's POV

I got in that class a little scared but more worried about Krystal. She really got it bad...everyone in the house got hurt but Krystal not only took a lot of my beatings with hers and she was raped. We don't talk about it but it happened mostly when he got drunk.

I can only image what the hell he got planned for us after school.

I got to the class and saw my sister on the floor.

"What the hell happened? Why is she on the floor?"

"I-I don't know what happened she came back in sat down and went into her own world and then out of no where she black out" Jason said

He picked her up and rushed her down to the nurses office.
_______________________________________

Once she woke up I asked her what happened, she said we got overwhelmed with everything going on. Dad coming back must have triggered something.

I told her that we better go before dad does something crazy and I know he will cause he has before. I texted my mom telling her what happened and she told me to keep my phone on so that she could track it.

We go outside and walk to his car he told Krystal to get in the front and I got in the back.

"Give me your phones you won't need them and I don't need you trying to call someone while we're out. " He said

He didn't know I have 2 phones so I gave him the one that I don't use as much. Once we got to where ever the hell we were he looked through Krystal's and saw she had a boyfriend.

"Babygirl Who the fuck is this, what the fuck did I say....what the fuck did I  tell you before I left!! "

She sat there with tears in her eyes not saying anything but dared not let the tears fall.

"I should beat your ass I told you no fucking boyfriends... I told you no could have you but never and I fucking meant that. Who the fuck do you belong to?!"

This man is out of his fucking mind I swear he is sickening I can't with his bullshit.