Plan

Henry's POV

Charlotte and Krystal were finally able to go to sleep. I hate this, both me and Jason talked after everyone fell asleep. We plan to go after the person who did this to them.

I hate that man

I will do anything you make sure  Charlotte and Krystal is ok. That mean did horrible things to Krystal and let Charlotte watch without a care in the world. Jason told me that Krystal is always a little hesitant when it came to sex and now we both truly understand why.

Me and him texted a couple of our friends who've been in and out of jail. Them motha fucka's are as crazy as they come. Apparently one of them shared a room with him, so he knew all about him. We plan to meet around 4 but we gotta make sure the girls done know nothing about it.

After we were done talking we went back to sleep.

We gon get this man if it's the last thing we do. It's gonna get done or we gon die trying.
_______________________________________

I woke up around 12:30. Fortunately for me the bathroom was free so I went in, got in the shower and got dressed. When I came out everybody started to get up and ready for the day.

Everyone eventually made there way down stairs to krys and char's mom who made breakfast.

"What do you guys want to do today, maybe we could go to the mall, then the movies." Charlotte suggested

Everybody eventually agreed.

Me and Jason stayed in the kitchen when the rest ventures into the living room.

The boys texted this morning asking where we was gon meet to talk the plan out. Me and Jason agreed to meet outside the mall it's easier that way. We can't meet nowhere else it would  draw to much suspicion.

We left out to the mall around 3:30. Once we got there we saw the boys. I texted one and told them we would see them in a couple  we just had to make sure the girls were busy.

Me and Jason left them in Victoria Secret knowing they would take a while, telling them that I needed to go to the bathroom and Jason wanted to get something to drink

We walked out the mall and meet up with the boys.

"So what's the move? How we gon handle this son of bitch rapist?" My man's Darnell asked.

"Bro we gotta get him when he least expect it. So maybe we hit up his crib tonight. Handle it so he can't hurt ya girls no more. " My other man's Tyrell said.

Darnell and Tyrell are brothers just in case anyone was wondering

Me, Jason, Darnell, and my mans sean, who've been real quite the whole time, agreed.

We finished talking and we walked back in. Jason went to get his drink and got one for Krystal and drunk half of his before we got back to the girls. When we got there they were almost done.

They didn't even realize how long we was gone, which was a good thing.

Once they was done in there we went store to store until everyone got hungry. We all went to get food. After we shopped a little more then decided to go to the movies.

All day I had to put a smile on my fave so that it does make it suspicious. I had to pretend like everything was normal, like me and Jason wasn't gonna kill Krystal and Charlotte's dad.