Hell of a day

Charlotte's POV

My dad pulled Krystal out the car. He started to hit her asking her the same question and because she wasn't answering it made it worse. I was scared for her so I quickly texted my mom, before he noticed, telling her what was going on and that she needed to come get us.

After I sent the text I got out the car and ran towards them. I jumped in front of Krystal right before he hit her again.

"Charlotte move out the fucking way, I'm about to fuck ya sister up!" He yelled at me

"Why, why do you keep fucking hurting her she didn't do a damn thing to you!" I yelled back

"First of all I don't have to fucking explain myself to you. I do what the fuck I want when I want. So I choose to do it to my precious baby girl and there is nothing and I fucking mean nothing you can do about it. "

With he pushed me and I fell, my body hitting the ground hard and my head hitting a rock. I tried to get up but my vision started to go in and out.

The last thing I saw was my dad pulling his pants down and rape my sister.
______________________________________

I don't know how long I was out for but when I woke up I was being placed in an ambulance. I saw Henry get in the ambulance with me so I started to sit up.

"Whoa whoa whoa, char lay back down. "

"No I need to get to Krystal where is she, is she ok? I need to to make sure she's ok. Where's my mom is she ok? What about my dad where is he? " I rambled

"Look babe Krystal and your mom are in another ambulance, we all are on our way to the hospital. Your dad was gon before your mom and the cops got here."

I started to cry, my dad is still out there and he's probably gonna come back for us. As I cried henry held me.

Once we got to the hospital they wheeled me and Krystal into separate room. Henry and my mom were told to wait in the waiting room.

They checked on me and said that I needed to take things slow because I had a concussion. The nice nurse also said to stay in bed and that they would keep me over night to watch me.

I nodded knowing that I wasn't going to listen to one of the rules she gave me. Once the nurse left I got up receiving a big ass headache. I ignored it and went to go find Krystal.

She was in the room next mine. When I saw her I started to cry again, she looked so worn out and she had bruises all over.

"Charlotte what are you doing your supposed to be in your room. " She spoke lightly

"I know I just wanted to come and see you. I wanted to make sure you were ok. I'm so so so sorry I couldn't stop him, I should've tried harder, I should've done more."

"But you did do something you texted mom, if you hadn't we still would've been with him. And you did do more, something stupid, but you did jump in front of me. I tried and I thank you for it. He gonna come back us and I will do anything it takes to keep you safe, I promise. "

"You worry to much about me you need to worry about yourself. You've always taken my punishments and beatings. Why? "

"I'm your big sister I'm supposed to protect you and I'm not gonna stop protecting you. "

With that being said my mom ran in, I guess looking for me.

"Charlotte your supposed to be in bed what are you doing in here, you both need you rest. "

She had Henry bring me back to my room. We laid in the bed together.

"I wish I knew you were going with him, I would have done everything k  my power to keep him away from you and Krystal. "

"There's nothing you could have done he probably would have killed you, and I don't what I would with out you."

With that started to get tired and I feel asleep with everything that happened on my mind.

It's been one Hell of a day