Chapter 3

Ah Ro's POV

I woke up the next day to sunlight streaming into my bedroom through the window.
"AH RO!" Shouted V as he ran into my room and jumped onto my bed. I chuckled.
"What's up V?"
"Hurry up and get dressed, PD Nim is waiting for us at the studio." I nodded and hopped out of bed.
I ran into the closet and picked out an outfit and made my way into the bathroom to shower and wash up.

(Ah Ro's outfit)

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I made my way downstairs.
"About time." Said Jungkook with a scowl. I rolled my eyes.
"Wow Ah Ro, you've got swag." Said Suga.
"And jams." Piped in Namjoon. I joined in with the boys as they laughed, excluding Jungkook who was giving me the glares.
"If your done flirting, can we go?" He said as he walked out and made his way towards the car. The boys had a smirk whilst I had an annoyed face, as we made our way towards the car.

..................

"Alright guys, that's enough for today." Said their choreographer. "Good job everyone."
"Oh thank god." Said Suga as he lay flat on the floor once the crew members and choreographer left.
"That was so tiring." Said Jin.
"So what's next for you guys." I asked.
"Nothing." Said Jungkook. "We are free for the rest of the day."
"Let's go out." Said V as he leapt up.
"Where?" Said Namjoon.
"Anywhere, we could give Ah Ro a tour. What do you say? Asked V. I looked at them all as they waited for a reply from me.
"Sure." I said. They all cheered.
"Let's go." Said V as he dragged me out of the studio with the boys trailing behind.

.......................

(V singing in the car journey)

"This is what we have to go through every day." Said Jimin. I couldn't contain my giggles as I watched V going crazy.
"Aish, he's so cute." I said. I heard someone scoff behind me.
"What are you falling for him now?" Asked Jungkook.
"Why, jealous?" I asked. He laughed.
"Jealous? Please he's cute, I'm hot. All the ladies fall for me." I rolled my eyes.
"Cocky much." Jimin laughed besides me.
"What did you say?" Asked  Jungkook.
"Nothing." I said as he got all in my face.
"Just leave her alone man." Said Namjoon.
Jungkook glared at me and sat down in his seat facing away from me as he put his headphones in his ears.
"Why do you think he hates me so much?"  I asked Jimin.
"Who, Jungkook?" Asked Jimin. I nodded. "He doesn't hate you, he cares for you."
"Really?" I asked as I laughed. "He has a nice way of showing it."
"Just give him time." Said Jimin as he patted me. I smiled at Jimin and then turned towards the window looking at the scenario.

...................

"JIN JIN JIN!" Shouted V and Jimin. I laughed as everyone in the restaurant stared at us. The boys had took me sightseeing all day and shopping, right now we were at a restaurant and they were all cheering Jin as he stuffed himself with food.
Seriously, what is this guy made out of?

(A video to show how much Jin eats 😂😂)

"Here Ah Ro." Said Jimin. I looked towards him and he stuffed some fries into my mouth.
"Oh Jimin." I said as I chewed on the fries and swallowed them.
"Aww, you two are so cute together." Said Hoseok.
"Thank you." Said Jimin as he put his arms around me.
"Yah! Ah Ro is mine." Said V as he pushed Jimin away from me. I giggled.
"Guys, stop." I said to the both of them. "I love you both equally."
"Yes, but you love me more, right?" Said V.
"Who could not love you." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He grinned.
"Aish, this kid." Said Jimin.
"Can we leave now." Said Jungkook. As he said this he stood up and made his way out of the restaurant. Namjoon paid the bill and we all followed after.
"I'll just be back, I'm going to quickly pop to the washroom." I said to V.
"Do you want me to wait?" He asked.
"No, it's alright. I'll be five mins." V nodded and made his way out to the car with the rest of the boys.

After doing my business in the washroom I made my way outside until I bumped into a figure.
"I'm so sorry." I said as I moved back and looked at the person. It was Jungkook.
"Are you blind?" He said harshly.
"Maybe you should watch where you are going too." I said back. He walked towards me in an imitating way, I moved back until I felt the wall behind me.
"I would watch my mouth if I was you." He said.
"And if I don't?" I whispered in a husky voice as I stared into his eyes. He moved his face an inch away from mine, I felt his breath on my face as my heart raced. He stared at my lips, moving an inch closer to me. I closed my eyes. I felt his breath near my ear.
"You'll see." With that he moved back. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with a smirk.
"What?" He laughed. "Did you think I was going to kiss you?"
"No." I said.
"I would never kiss a girl like you."
"That's good." I said. "Because you aren't my type."
"Oh really? Who is your type, V and Jimin?" He said as he put both his hands on the wall trapping me.
"Well, they are better than you." He chuckled.
"Right." He turned around and walked away.
"Let's go. Or do you plan to stay here all day." I walked behind him as he lead me towards the car.

........

"Finally their here." Said Suga. "Hurry up you two, I'm really tired and want to sleep."
"When are you never tired." Mumbled Hoseok. Suga glared at him. I sat down next to Jungkook as that was the only seat available in the back.
"Aren't you sitting next to your boyfriends?" Asked Jungkook facing the window.
"Their not my boyfriends and I'm not interested in sitting next to you either but it's the only seat left."
For the rest of the ride we sat in silent until my eyes started to close and my head fell onto Jungkook's shoulder.
I quickly got up.
"Sorry." I tried to get comfortable to sleep as the rest of the boys were asleep too but every position I tried I couldn't be comfortable. Jungkook sighed. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him as he laid my head on his shoulder.
"What....are...you doing?" I asked.
"Just be quiet and sleep." He leaned his head on mine and closed his eyes. I tried to argue back but I was too tired so I just stared at Jungkook's sleeping figure until I fell asleep.

(A video for you guys just for fun)

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait. I went on a holiday abroad for my sisters wedding and then we had a death in the family. Hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter and I will try to upload the next one soon.

Vote
Comment
Fan