Chapter 9

Ah Ro's POV

"Mianhe." I said to the men, bowing in respect.
"Yah, I know you did this." I said as I glared at Jungkook.
"Where's the proof." He said with a smirk. "Don't blame me, it is your stupid brain that couldn't tell the difference between the men's washroom and the ladies." If looks could kill, Jungkook would have been dead by now.
"Aish, jjinja." I huffed. "I saw the sign pabo. It clearly had the female sign... I don't know how th-"
"Shhhh, calm down. Don't stress your brain or else you will become more stupid." He smirked. "Now get out of the men's washroom so we can do our business in peace."  He grabbed me bu my dress and pulled me out, shutting the door in my face. My jaw hung open. How dare he throw me out of the men's washroom.
"Urgh, I will make you pay Jungkook. I will show you what this stupid brain can do." I whisper yelled.
Did I just refer to my brain as stupid? What the hell is wrong with me?!

*********************
We arrived home half an hour after the incident between me and the jerk.
"Yayyy, finally I can sleep." Said Suga as he happily danced to his room. I mentally face palmed myself.
"Goodnight guys." I said as I made my way upstairs to my bedroom.

*The next day*

I woke up and got changed into my outfit for today.

Making my way into the kitchen, I sat down at the table with the boys to enjoy    breakfast

Making my way into the kitchen, I sat down at the table with the boys to enjoy    breakfast. Feeling a pair of 7 eyes on me I looked to see the boys looking at me.
"Yes? Can I help you?" I said as I poured some orange juice for myself.
"Is it true you followed Kookie into the men's washroom to seduce him?" Said V as I sipped on my orange juice. I spit it all back out, choking in the process.
"What?" I said. "Who the hell said that?" They all looked at each other until their eyes landed on Jungkook, who was staring at me with a grin.
"What?" He said as he shrugged. "I just told them the truth." I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really?" I crossed my arms.
"Mhm." He said.
"Well did I tell you guys that Jungkook wanted me as much as I wanted him?" I smirked at Jungkook as I saw his eyes widen and his grin falter.

"Yeah

"Yeah. I mean he was practically down on his knees begging me to give it to him."
"WHAT?" They all yelled, apart from Yoongi who was laughing so hard,  he fell of his chair and was rolling on the floor.
"Kookie actually did that?" Asked RM.
"Damn, I've never seen Kookie get tamed by a girl." Said Jin in confusion.
"Jungkook, 'THE' international playboy, asked Ah Ro our make up artist/assistant, to sleep with him!" Exclaimed Jimin.
"This is amazing." Said Yoongi, finally getting up off the floor and calming down. "I salute you, Ah Ro. You have finally made Kookie into a man."
"Yah, hyung. I was already a man." Said  Jungkook in annoyance.
"Yes. But now you are a real man not a manwhore." Said Yoongi. I burst out into laughter, earning a glare from Jungkook.
"You find that funny, huh?" He said staring at me. I gulped as I knew something bad was coming. "You weren't laughing last night when you were moaning my name on the bathroom floor." My face burned in embarrasment. What the hell! We didn't even do anything so why was I burning up so much and why was my heart beating fast.
"YAH!" Yelled V. "Get a bedroom." Yoongi started laughing again breaking a 10 second silence.
Aish... jjinja this man was micheosseo.