Chapter 6

I woke up in the morning with a big smirk on my face. I was soooo happy about the outcome of yesterday's prank. Walking into my closet I picked out an outfit for today.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I walked downstairs and met V, Jimin and Jungkook.
"Hey guys." I said as I plopped next to Jimin and laid on his lap, earning a glare from Jungkook.
"I'm soo bored." Said V as he flipped through the channels on the TV.
"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked.
"Their all gone out." Said Jimin. I nodded.
"Why don't we go out." Suggested V.
"I agree. " I said.
"What do you suggest?" Asked Jimin.
"Clubbing." I said.
"I don't think that's a good idea for us." Said Jungkook. "After all we are k-pop idols."  I rolled my eyes.
"I think it's a great idea." Said Hoesok walking in with Namjoon, Suga and Jin.
"We could just reserve half the club for us and go there low key." Said Suga. "We do deserve a nice break."
Everyone agreed.
"Well it's settled then." I said. Jungkook scowled at me as I stuck my tongue out at him.
Jungkook: 1 Ah Ro: 2

****************************
I went up to my room and laid on the bed. I knew Jungkook was going to plan something and I had to be well prepared.
Walking into my closet I tried to find a outfit good for today, it had to be something that would make Jungkook weak at the knees. I couldn't lose this bet, I had to win.
I was pulled out of my trance as there was a knock on my door.
"COME IN!" I yelled from my closet. The person walked in and made their way to the entrance of the closet. I turned around.
"Oh, it's you." I said with attitude. Walking out of the closet I made my way towards him and crossed my arms. "Can I help you?" He looked at the floor and sighed.
"Listen, I'm really sorry for the way I have been behaving with you since you've come here." He said as he looked into my eyes. I scoffed.
"Wow, where is this coming from? Where is the Jungkook that I know?"
"I'm serious." He walked closer. "I've been a d*ck and I really wanna make it up to you. I know we have a bet going on but why don't we start it fairly, huh?" I looked at him with a scowl. Was this apart of his plan?
"How do I know you aren't messing with me?"
"I knew you would say something like that, that's why I brought you a gift." He pulled his hand out from his back and in it was placed a gift wrapped to perfection in the shape of a heart. I'm not going to lie my heart skipped a beat at the sweet gesture. Who would think that my ex bully would do something like this, if someone had told me before I would have laughed in their face.
"Oh, erm...this wasn't really necessary." I said shyly. Jungkook just smirked at me.
"Come on, just take it." He said. "Accepting it will show you have forgiven me." I chuckled.
"Ok then." I said accepting the gift. He smiled like a Cheshire Cat as his eyes glint with mischief, which I ignored. 
"I hope you enjoy it." He said and then walked out giving me one last glance. I smiled as I looked at the gift.
"Let's see what it is." I had a huge smile on my face as I opened the box, however as soon as I opened it, I screamed in terror and dropped the box as cockroaches started to walk on my bedroom floor.
"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I jumped on the bed. I heard footsteps and someone opened my bedroom door it was Jimin and V. They looked at me in confusion, as soon as I pointed at the floor and they saw the cockroaches they both screamed and jumped on the bed with me holding each other tight. I rolled my eyes, wow my knight in shining armours. Four other people came into the room looking in astonishment at what was going on.
"Look down." Said Tae. As soon as they looked down they all screamed and joined us on the bed, Hoseok the last as he was jumping and screaming in circles before Suga dragged him on the bed.
"What is going on here?" Said Jungkook innocently but looking at us all with amusement.
"You.." I said with venom. "Your the one who did this." The boys all looked at the maknae of the group.
"Is that true Jungkook?" He chuckled.
"Yes." Jimin sighed.
"Oh come on kookie, I know you two have this bet thing going on but really...this is too far." V nodded in agreement. Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"It's ok guys, their harmless." He picked up a cockroach and walked towards us, all of us screaming and clinging on to each other.
"See?" He said as he shoved the cockroach in my face.
"AAGH! GET IT AWAY!" I screamed, Hoseok joining me. Jungkook full on laughed at our reaction.
"Oh god."
"Jungkook, I want you to apologise and clean all the cockroaches from Ah Ro's room, now." Said Jin in a strict voice. Jungkook sighed.
"I'm sorry." He said to all of us.
"Now clean." Said Namjoon. Jungkook smirked as he bent and picked all the cockroaches. Once the room was free ridden of cockroaches the boys left after making sure I was ok.
Jungkook walked towards me before he left.
"What? You really thought I was going to gift you something." I glared at him. "Your so gullible." He leaned in. "Remember I'm still in charge." With that he stared into my eyes with an intense look and left making my heart race. I groaned, how could I have let my guard down. Don't worry Jungkook, I will get you back. With that I smirked and turned to get ready myself.
Jungkook: 2 Ah Ro: 2