Chapter 7

Dedicated to Littlespiritgirl

"Oh yeah, who are you to tell me off?" Said the man as he turned around and looked at Jungkook.
"Her boyfriend." He said. I looked at him with a shocked face, his eyes telling me to play along.
"Why do I feel like you're lying." Said the guy.
"Just leave her and exit quietly." Said Jungkook calmly. "You don't want to make me mad."
"What if I do?" Said the man with a chuckle. "Besides, you should share a fine girl like her out with other men." Jungkook gave the man a glare. My heart started to beat fast out of fear.
"How much money do you want so I can spend a night with her?" He turned to face me with a smirk. "I promise to be gentle." He leaned in and I squealed in fright, backing further into the wall.
"YAH!" Yelled Jungkook, pulling the man back. He punched the man in the face, not giving him a chance to fight back. I stood in the corner staring in fright. The man got up covered in blood, aiming to punch Jungkook in the face but Jungkook ducked and punched him in the stomach, making him collapse on the floor again spitting blood.
After one final kick and realising the man wouldn't get up anytime soon, Jungkook stopped to calm himself before turning to me. I looked at him in fright. He looked like a new person altogether, I had never seen Jungkook this angry. I stared at him as he made his way towards me not looking away once, he grabbed my wrist roughly and walked towards the man.
"She's not for sale. She is only mine." With that he walked away dragging me along not looking back once.

We made our way out of the club, seeing the rest of the Bangtan Boys standing outside.
"Where were you guys?" Asked Jimin. Jungkook just stared at him, he pushed me into Jimin.
"Watch your girl next time. She nearly got raped." Not paying attention to anyone or what they had to say, he got into the car.
"Are you ok?" Said Jimin, checking me over. I nodded, with tears in my eyes. "Come on." He hugged me and lead me to the car. 

******************

Once arriving home, I skipped dinner and jumped into bed after changing.
I tossed and turned not being able to get the image of Jungkook rescuing me out of my head. Why did he tell the man that I was his? I know he did it to save me but the way he said it and the way he looked at me told me otherwise.
"Agh!" I yelled into the pillow. "Curse you Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing to me?" I sat up in bed and looked at the clock on my bedside table, it was 11:30pm. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I decided to go out into the garden for a bit.

I walked out to the porch and sat on the swing chair gazing at the stars. I was so lost into my own world that I didn't realise I was not alone until a voice spoke up.
"Can't sleep?" I looked to the left, seeing Jungkook. He was leaning against the fence, lighting a cigarette in his mouth. I stared at him, in a vest and some sweatpants, his hair messy. The moon lightening his face up like diamonds. Wow, since when was he so beautiful. I shook my head,what the hell was I thinking?
"Cat got your tongue or you going to answer?" He said in annoyance, taking a puff of the cancer stick in his hand.
"No, I can't." I said, looking away. I heard footsteps before I felt him sit besides me.
"Are you ok? He didn't hurt you, right?" I turned to face him, he was looking straight forward, his face expressionless. Was this the Jungkook I knew. He never cared.
"Erm...yeah, I'm fine and no he didn't." I said.
"Good. I should have killed him." He threw away the cigarette and sighed leaning back, his hands behind his head.
"You didn't have to do that you know." I said with a nervous chuckle. He looked at me and laughed.
"Yah! Don't think I did this for you, I did it for Jimin." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Your Jimin's girlfriend that's the reason I saved you. Besides if it was any other girl I would have done the same thing,. It's not like I like you." I blinked the tears back as he said the last three words. What the hell is wrong with me?
"Thank you." I said getting up. He looked at me. "For saving me....whatever the reason may be." I turned to walk away until I felt him grab my wrist. I inhaled.
"Don't ever for a second think I would fall for a girl like you." He said near my ear. "You disgust me." He released my hand and nudged past me roughly. I stood there for a minute contemplating what he said. Wait, did he mention I was jimins girlfriend. What the hell, what gave him that assumption, I thought. Whatever, I had enough of him, it was time to show him I was stronger than he made me out to be.
"I will make you fall for me Jungkook....I promise."