Chapter 8

Ah Ro's POV

"Yah Jungkook-ah." I said moving back as he strode towards me with a grin.  "Hajima."
I stuck my hand out in front, emphasising him to stay away from. He scoffed and closed the distance between us as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.
My heart beated against my chest, a gasp escaping my lips due to the shock.
We stared into each other's eyes, our lips an inch apart, breathing in sync.
"Ah Ro." Whispered Jungkook huskily. I leaned closer, my eyes trailing to his lips and then towards his eyes.
"Hmmm."  He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes.
"Why are you so ugly?"  I looked up at him and blinked in shock.
"Huh?"
"What?" He said with a smirk. "Did you think I would kiss you?" He let out a laugh, leaning towards my ear.
"I wouldn't even touch you if we were the only two people on earth. It looks like I might be winning, Ah Ro-ssi." I quickly turned my scowl into a smile.
"In your dreams. You have no effect on me." I pulled out of his hold, keeping contact with him.
"We shall see, pabo." He winked and walked away, saying over his shoulder. "Oh and be sure to watch out, because I will get you."

************************It has been a month since I last encountered Jungkook

It has been a month since I last encountered Jungkook. Both me and BTS have been busy this past month with their comeback, release of the album and fan signings. I had been keeping an eye on Jungkook due to any surprising pranks I would recieve from him but thankfully I didn't recieve any. Finally, I decided maybe he had given up.

"Congratulations." I said to the boys, backstage as they had just won an award for their new album.
"Kamsamida, Ah Ro." They all said as they bowed. My eyes travelled to the brown haired boy, my biggest enemy, but also my knight in shining armour... Jungkook.
He looked so handsome standing there in the back on his phone texting away. I travelled my eyes up and down, taking in all his glory. He was dressed in a red shirt with some denim light blue jeans and jacket.
"Close your mouth before a fly get's in." I jumped and looked beside me at Jimin who was grinning like a cheshire cat.
"Haha very funny chim chim." I rolled my eyes.
"I can see the way you look at him Ah Ro. Just tell him how you feel." I turned towards Jimin.
"There's nothing except hatred I feel towards that man." Jimin just stared at me and then sighed.
"If only what you have just said was the truth." He walked off leaving me in shock.
What is up with him?
"Come on guys." Whined V.
"I want to sleep though." Said Suga.
"You have enough time for that, but first we should go out to celebrate." V walked towards me.
"Ah Ro, you convince them." He pouted and stared at me with those puppy eyes of his that were hard to disagree to.
"Fine." I said. He gave a big smile and cheered.
"Come on, I think it would be fun." I said to the members. "Besides you all deserve a break for all the hardwork you have done." They all contemplated what to do.
"Ok." Said Namjoon.
"Yayyyy. Thank you Ah ro." V said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. I blushed, my smile faltering as I catch a glimpse of Jungkook storming out of the room.

*******************I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs

*******************
I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs.

"All done

"All done." I said walking into the room they were all seated in. All except one.
"Where's Jungkook?"
"We are still waiting for him." Said Jin. I nodded my head in reply.
"We can leave." Said J-hope. "Jungkook messaged saying he will meet us there."
"Well then let's go, so I can sleep later." Said Suga, leading us all out of the house and into the car.

*In the restaurant*

We all placed our orders, even Jungkook's although he hadn't arrived yet.
"Sorry I'm late." Said Jungkook as he made his way to sit next to V, opposite me.
"It's ok. Atleast you are here now." Said Jin.
Everyone went back to talking amongst themselves, even kookie. Kookie? Did I just seriously call him kookie. I shook my head. What the hell is wrong with me?
"Are you ok there?" Said Suga.
"Huh." I looked to see all of the BTS members staring at me. "Erm.. yeah, I'm fine. Why?"
"Well your food is here but you have been staring at Jungkook all that time." Said Jin.
My eyes widened as I saw Kookie... dammit, I meant Jungkook, stare at me with a smirk due to the statement Jin made.
"What." I laughed nervously. "Nooo... I wasn't staring at him." I rolled my eyes.
"Mmm...ok." Said Jin.
"Excuse me a moment." I said as I stood up. "I need to go to the washroom." I dashed towards the washroom without waiting for a response.

**********
Calm down, Ah ro. Calm down. I inhaled deep breaths as I washed my face with cold water and stared at my reflection in the mirror.
"What is happening to me?" I screamed. "Urgh, it is all that stupid kookie's fault. Dammit I mean Jungkook." I groaned as I kicked the cubicle door in anger.
"Haha, I agree that was a fun moment." My eyes widened as I turned to see some males enter the washroom. What the heck! What were they doing in here?
"May I help you?" I said with sass. "What are you guy's doing in the women's washroom."
They all stared at me in confusion.
"Actually lady, it is us that should be asking you that." Said a tall man with black hair. "This is the men's washroom, the ladies is next door."
I looked at him as though he had grown two heads in the time span of 5 seconds.
"What. No no, I saw the sign, this is the ladies washroom." The man with the black hair shook his head.
"I think you should check again then, ma'am." I walked forward to make my way to the door to show them the sign and prove I was in the right washroom. Before I could touch the door handle, the door swung open to reveal... Jungkook.
"Couldn't stay away from me, huh?" He said.
"Oh please, get over yourself." I crossed my arms across my chest, Jungkook's eyes trailing down to it. "Eyes up here, dumbass." He stared at me, the smirk still on his face.
"Move. I need to check something."
"What?" He said, not budging. "Maybe I can help."
"No thanks, I can do this on my own."
"You obviously couldn't that's why you came here waiting for me to arrive. If you wanted me to kiss you and fuck you, you could have just asked." I scoffed.
"I wouldn't even touch you with an 8 inch pole anyways so don't worry. It is you who is in the wrong washroom, even these fake actors you called."
"Are you sure about that?" He leaned against the doorframe, mimicking my stance.
"Duh, of course I am."
"I wouldn't be so sure."
He pushed the door open slightly with his foot, just enough so that I could see. My confidence went shooting down, the smile leaving my face. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment, for the label I saw on the door in bold was not ladies but men's.
"Welcome to the men's restroom, Ah Ro." Said Jungkook in sarcasm, amusment laced in his tone.
Fuck my life!

*********
Hey guys, I'm finally back after a year's break. I had a lot going on and due to that had a writer's block but now I'm ready to continue this book.
Hope you all enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.
PS who enjoyed the boy's comeback as much as I did? I'm so proud of what they have achieved and how far they have come, especially winning the top duo/group in the BBMAS (GO BTS).

I will end this now before I ramble away lol.
Be sure to leave a comment & vote.
(Share the story too if you want) 😉

Saranghae. 😘❤️