Teaser

COME OUT AH RO!" Yelled Jungkook. "YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR THIS." I peeked through the gap in the closet door and contained my laughter as I saw Jungkook covered in pink glitter and glue. That's what he gets for messing with me. No one and I mean NO ONE messes with Ah Ro.
Due to me being in my own thoughts I didn't realise Jungkook had already found me until he dragged me out of the closet and pinned me against the wall. I gasped.
"Look who I found." Said Jungkook as his breath fanned my face. My heartbeat increased, he was so close to me. What the hell was happening to me. I've never felt this way before. I stared into Jungkook's eyes. They sparkled as the light from the window dawned on him. I moved down to his lips, they were plump and a nice rosy colour which I was always jealous of. I saw his lips moving but the words didn't reach my ears. God those lips looked so inviting.
"AH RO!" I flinched as I heard someone shout my name.
"Huh." I said. Jungkook looked at me.
"Where are you lost?" He said leaning closer, which made my heartbeat increase, if that was even possible. I was sure pretty soon I would have a cardiac arrest because of this boy.
"Nowhere...erm...just step away please." Jungkook smirked.
"Why? Do I make you.....nervous?" I looked at him and put on a facade.
"You...make me nervous?" I laughed. "Oh please....Jimin would have more chance. I mean he's hot and...." I couldn't complete my sentence as the next thing I felt was two soft lips upon my own. At first I was shocked but then slowly I gave in and kiss Jungkook back. The kiss was rough. When we broke apart, Jungkook leaned his forehead against mine, both of us panting.
"I'm more hotter than Jimin and I think you agree.." He said as he leaned in near my ear. "Since you enjoyed the kiss as much as me." With that he looked at me one last time with a smirk and walked away but before he left the room he turned around with a final say.
"I will make you fall for me Ah Ro..that's a promise."
He left me standing there trying to control my heart which was sure to pop out of my chest any second now. Damn you Jungkook, you pabo.

"My pabo." I said with a smile on my face as I touched my lips and reminisced my first kiss with the guy I was already in love with.