36 - Night at April's

Not Edited!

I'm feeling really low, like someone threw me of the ninth cloud. Reality is damn harsh :'( but anyway I updated bc I'm amazing :)

Enjoy!

Night came by and we ordered pizza from around the corner shop as they sell the best and the biggest pizza here. Husna, Khadija and I were in my room, been talking to each other for hours whereas Aiden, Abdullah and Zain were in brother's room doing Universe knows what.

We were discussing about further studies and future plans and both the girls seemed to have it all figured out. As for me, I don't even know what I want to eat for tomorrow's breakfast. I'm starting to feel that I have a special mindset, different among others.

The beautiful sound of the bell ring in my ears and I make a run for the door, to have the love of my life in my arms. Other then Zain I do pay attention to other things in life. Before I could reach the door, Aiden already took the delivery and was now paying for it. After he paid, the delivery boy was about to leave but I stop him, because there was some unfinished business between us.

The small fifteen year old kid turned around with quite some blush on his face. Kids these days.

"Call your manager." His face turned into a sudden confusion and then came the scared cat look.

"But I was on time and please its my first-" I already knew he had started one hell of an irritating speech, so I cut him before more.

"It's not about you, kid. I have some unresolved issue with your manager." He was trying to work out my words, probably thinking if he should connect the call or not and I decided to add more pressure.

"Now!" That made him jump a bit and quickly he pulled out his phone and dialled the number.

Khadija and Husna were out by now standing behind me, talking in hushed voices. Even my cat, Hareer was waiting for the show meowing with excitement.

Once it was connected, I start speaking, "Remember me? April East from the second house at the other corner? The girl who begged you for the recipe and you boldly denied not thinking for a second how much of a heart break you caused."

"I can't forget even if I want to. You sat in my café for the whole day and caused a whole lot of trouble. I still am not disclosing the recipe so you better put down the call. I already lost few customers of mine because of you."

"Good. Guess what dude, I now know the secret ingredients of your recipe which is honey and mustard. I won't lie, it took me a lot of time to figure that out, exactly three periods. It is uncommon ingredient but I'm April East and I get my work done. Heh, take that." I pass an evil laugh and cut the call handing the phone over to the kid and slamming the door on his face.

I decided to do this the very moment when he denied to give up the recipe. After promising him that I would keep buying from him, he had the audacity to deny me. I'm glad that day finally came by and I couldn't be happier.

I ran to the kitchen to see Aiden being all civil, taking out dishes and drinks. I took three pizzas in my arms, placing three drinks on top and made a run for my room, colliding into Mary.

"Mary, your pizza is with Aiden." She muttered how it was unhealthy but I vanished before she could complete.

Sitting on my bed I open the three gates of heaven for whom I'm willing to sacrifice all my workout and toned tummy. Taking a huge bite in my mouth to devour the taste, I chew some more to solve my delusion.

Confirmed, I spit it out while Husna and Khadija did the same. We all eyed the drinks in hope to taste the cold sweetness and I was the first to take a sip of the heavenly cold juice. Husna and Khadija followed behind and we all started coughing hard. Our faces all red and tears streaming down profusely. The drink was filled with hot ketchup and we sipped on it like our lives depended on it.