It Was Never Real... Ever.

Dinah, Ally, and Mani overhear Lauren and Camila arguing from the other room...

C: Jesus, Lauren, why do you hate it so much!? God, look, get a grip!! It's not that bad!

L: why don't you get a grip since you like it so much!?!

C: why are you so pressed about it, Lauren? Is it because it's too much to handle?

L: no I hate it because it's invasive, scary, delusional, disrespectful to us both and was never real...Ever.

Dinah, whispering to Mani while eavesdropping: Are they talking about the Camren thing on Twitter?

Mani: No, Camila wanted to try this new dildo she bought, and Lauren said it's too big.

(Another round of shouting from the other room)

L: it's the fucking patriarchy!!! Telling women they can't survive without dicks, that they should subject themselves to using plastic dicks for pleasure!? What's wrong with my tongue and my slender fingers with well-trimmed fingernails?

C: for fuck's sakes, it's just a damn dildo! Calm your vanilla tits!

L: well, it's delusional to pretend we have real dicks! And look how scary that size is! Really, Camila!?!

C: shut the fuck up and get down on your knees.

L: yes Pap---mmmfff (muffled mumblings)

Ally: that's it, I'm leaving the group! Y'all are too gay and problematic for me. I'm joining Little Mix, I'm too old for all y'all childish butts, anyway. Kbye!!!

---

A/N:

At this point in our shipping lives, all we can do is shrug and chill. I'm gonna continue making satire out of everything, I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just here to make our Camren hearts lighter.

Please vote or share or check my other fics. Thank youu!

Tumblr: problematic-camren
Twitter: uberWOmensch