Chapter One

Natsu sat in his desk gazing lazily at the front of class. He laid his chin onto his fist tapping a pencil irritably against his desk. He is not known for being patient and class should have started 15 minutes ago.

Natsu attended a school called Fairy tail. The school was not very popular or well known. It in fact was a very normal, boring school just like any other. Only this one had something no school had ever had before. And that ruined his perfectly comfortable life.

    "Natsu she's coming up the stairs!" Gray called. Gray is his best friend. He was tall, spiky dark blue hair and equally dark blue eyes. They almost looked black most of the time. Natsu rolls his eyes at the stampede that went to the window to watch her highness come up the stairs.

    "Come on Natsu, your missing it. She looks so hot today too." Natsu glances out the window and there she was.

Princess Lucile Heartfilia.

She had long flowing golden blond hair that flowed with the wind behind her despite always being held by a hair tie. A golden tiara that went around her forehead symbolizing her status. Big doe eyes that were as brown as coffee beans. Double D sized breasts that never seem to fit inside our school uniform. A tiny waist and a big round perfect sized ass that made her skirt look short.

She looked on with disinterest walking up the stairs with all the poise and grace she was bred with. Her maid not far behind her. Said maid was a women with short pink hair, blue eyes and apparently didn't own a different outfit other then the maid outfit she always wore. Her name was Virgo. She followed the princess everywhere and made sure she was safe.

    "Man shes gorgeous. I love the way she so confident." They praised. Natsu snorted.

    "You call it confidence, I call it arrogance." Natsu mumbled. Gray, upon hearing him gasped.

    "Don't tell me you're not interested in the princess?" Gray looked like he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Natsu rolled his eyes.

    "Shes alright. If you like a frigid ice queen."

    "Thats one of her charms! Shes a princess. I'd imagine us commoners could only wish to talk to her." Natsu shook his head at Gray. Seriously? He's ok with that kind of attitude? The teacher chose that moment to come into class. Finally.

The teacher spoke about English and other... important things but Natsu's mind drifted to the princess. There was no denying that rocking body of hers, nor that beautiful face. She was Aphrodite incarnate. But, there was also no denying that she was out of Natsu's league.

The princess arrived here three weeks ago. She was the hot topic all around the world. The news got involved and they still come here every morning looking for a story. Annoying right? But that wasn't even the worst of her crimes. The second she arrived everyone was on her like white on rice. She had more friends then Natsu ever did, money and everything anyone could ever want... So why? Why in all the time she was here. Hasn't she smiled even once? That pisses natsu off.

She might as well have been a self absorbed bitch that thought she was all that. She was so prim and proper, only spoke when spoken to. Then again, what should he expect from a princess?

She may have everyone rubbing her shoulders and asking if everything was to her liking but Natsu wasn't buying it. He'll never bow to her, of that he was sure.

Lunch came around rather quickly. Lunch was always after his gym class so he took a quick shower in the boys locker room before heading to the cafeteria. Turning the corner before the entrance of the cafeteria the princess was bending down to pick something up. She even bend down with grace. Making sure her skirt stayed down.