Chapter Four

"Natsu! The princess actually smiled at me! Can you believe it?" Gray exclaimed shaking natsu around. He brushed his hands away.

    "Oh, how great. Want me to get your mom on the line? This is a very monumental moment right?" He replied sarcastically. Gray pushed away from natsu with a frown.

    "Don't be a dick. Seriously, shes cute when she smiles. If I didn't already have Juvia..." Gray's eyes glazed over. Natsu whacked Gray behind the head. "What the hell?"

    "Juvia is always around. She did stalk you for a bit right? Careful what you say." Natsu warned him. Gray paled looking around nervously. Natsu chuckled. He's been hearing a lot of good things about Lucy today. That she is smiling more and starting to talk. Shes getting even more famous at the school.

He's happy for her. Spying Lucy outside, they were doing track at the moment. It was a Monday run for the girls. She kept up very well. A girl beside her tripped and Lucy stopped to catch her. Natsu couldn't hear what they were saying but he felt pride well up in him.

    "Whats that smile about? You liking the princess?" Gray asked starling natsu. Gray had a triumphant smirk. "You do don't you? Face it, honestly if you didn't, I'd think you were gay."

    "You dont know anything gray. Sure shes hot but I dont know if I like her." Natsu confessed.

    "Jesus man are you seriously talking about feelings right now? Do I need to get you a tampon for that huge vagina you're sprouting?"

    "Fuck you." Natsu said shoving gray away with a snort. Gray always knew how to distract him.

    "The way you talk about her, its as if you guys hang out." Natsu stopped. He hadn't told anyone about what happened that day at the locker room.

Didn't even tell anyone that he and Lucy were supposedly dating now. He wanted to keep that a secret. His life is crazy enough trying to keep up with Lucy's crazy ass. He didn't want the school, or press on it either.

    "...no, I dont talk to her. Just saying out loud." Natsu uttered before leaving Gray and making his way to the class room. He came up short when he spotted lisana sitting at his desk. Frowning he stepped up.

    "What are you doing at my desk Lis?" She looked up from examining her nails and smiled at me.

    "Natsu! I missed you." She said standing up but he backed away. She pouted.

    "Why are you being mean to me Natsu I didn't do anything." She whined twirling a piece of her hair.

    "Funny, I seem to remember hearing that when you locked the princess in the girls locker room." Her eyes widened and she looked around to see if anyone heard that. They didnt.

    "I dont know what youre talking about." Once again she went back to examining her nails.

    "I dont care. Get out and go to your class. Your in my seat." She huffed at him.

    "What is the princess to you? Why do you care what happens to her? I remember you telling gray that shes a frigid bitch." Natsu was getting pissed.

    "Get out of my seat."

    "Why are you seeing the princess out of school huh?" She demanded. That startled natsu.

    "What are you talking about?"

    "I saw you two leaving an underwear store together. She was holding onto your arm and everything. Why?" She said getting louder. They were now drawing attention. Shit, this was not going well.