Epilogue (Rewrite)

5 Years Later

Natsu bowed to king Jude upon arrival in the castle. "You sent for me your majesty?" He said in a deep voice. Natsu had grown a considerable amount in just a short amount of time. His hair grew longer. Not shoulder length but covered his ears. He had light amor covering his body that showed the Fiore emblem.

Everything changed after Lucy and him married. They openly showed their love when they returned home and dared anyone to interfere. They graduated together with Lucy being valedictorian and made the decision to move to Fiore. There natsu took up the military position King Jude offered. In just 5 years natsu had become captain and not because of his marriage to the princess but because of his dedication. He also had an amazing women who'd help him some some questions about the laws of Fiore.

"Rise Natsu." Standing to his full height natsu looked much stronger, his shoulders were broader, he had battle scars from practice that made him look dangerous. Natsu was a sexy hunk that had attracted quite a bit of attention. Unfortunately for all the ladies that vied for his attention, his eyes were only for Lucy.

"How is everyone?" The king asked. Natsu smiled happily.

"They are great. Im suppose to get home to Luce after this." He said. He had finally gotten threw enough paper work to be able to get home. Being captain was the highest rank in fiore. Natsu was in charge of a lot of people in the service and it was his job to make sure everyone was safe. It was a huge responsibility.

"I think you should take the rest of the week off Natsu." Natsu looked flabbergasted.

"Are you serious?" He rose a brow then the king coughed.

"I think you have been working to hard and need to go home." He said. Almost like it was rehearsed. With sudden clarity natsu understood what was going on.

"Luce got to ya huh?"

"...the queen too." Natsu laughed. The king glared at natsu.

"DO not disrespect the king by laughing in court!"

"I wouldn't dream of it your majesty. Ill gladly take that time off. Thank you your grace." He smirked before heading out. Natsu jumped onto his horse. Since moving ot fiore natsu didn't have a car and had to learn to ride. They gave him a horse that had never been ridden. It was a black horse that was so dark it looked blue in the sun. It took a while for the horse to trust him enough to let natsu ride him but natsu refused any other horses, and stay with him. The horse would always Willy and whine at natsu. Like it was constantly laughing at him or just smiling. So he named him happy.

Riding through town natsu went to a large house on the hill that had come to be his own. Dismounting he stepped through the fence.

"Daddy!" A little blond boy tackled natsu on the leg. Trying to take him down.

"Ryu I thought we talked about tackling. I dont want you getting hurt." Natsu scolded picking him up. Ryu was a three year old boy with Lucy's blond hair and Natsu's green eyes. He was going to be a heart breaker, no doubt about it.

"Ill be careful!" He shouted wrapping his little arms around Natsu neck. He smiled hugging his little boy. Lucy's pregnancy had come as a surprise though it shouldn't have. With the way they carried on it was a surprise she didnt get pregnant sooner. But Lucy found out she was challenged on fertility. She was upset about that but, when she found that out, was when she was pregnant so not that upset.

Luckily nothing went wrong with the pregnancy and they had a beautiful, healthy little prince named Ryu.

"Mommy was saying that you was going to come home." He said happily. Natsu started towards the house.